5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pretty
I bought this necklace set for my daughter to wear for her prom, it came beautifully packaged and I was certainly not disappointed when I opened the box, very feminine, small, dainty and excellent quality, not too fussy. My daughter approved and she wore it for her prom, they looked stunning it just added a little bit of sparkle.
Published on 26 July 2010 by Peaches

1.0 out of 5 stars Tiny don't buy
from the photo it appears to be bigger, but in reality the earnings and pendant are about (1x0.5)cm. I guess that is why it was so cheap.
Published 4 months ago by Khawla, Rammali

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pretty, 26 July 2010
This review is from: Silver Pendant Necklace 46cm chain and Earrings Set with Sky Blue Topaz and Cubic Zirconia (Jewellery)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice jewellery but tiny!, 18 April 2011
The pendant and the earrings are very nice but very tiny! - the earrings are really small. The pendant is not 2 cm like in the description - it is about 17 mm and the earrings are about 14 cm. The topaz and the CZ are sparkly and beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars recommend this seller, 4 Mar. 2011
Beautiful item very pretty and arrived really fast very pleased would recommend seller and definately will buy again from them in the future

5.0 out of 5 stars Georgous, 18 Jun. 2013
I'd love this set as soon as I'd seen it.
It is a wonderful gift to give as it comes in a gift box too.

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC BARGAIN, 6 Jun. 2013
Received the pendant and earring set very promptly and am absolutely delighted with it. Every time I wear the set it is admired by many people. Excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 1 April 2013
Just what I wanted. It is very pretty. The only problem was I had to untangle some knots in the chain other than that perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Pretty, 9 Jan. 2014
Dainty and beautiful, I really like this set. Bought as a gift but tempted to keep for myself. The only downside is that the stones are darker then the picture, almost look black in real life.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love them, but problem with earrings, 8 Jun. 2011
I love this set, it's so pretty, and it arrived very quickly after I ordered.
However I've had problems with the butterflies(/backing) on the earrings. They seem far too small, making it impossible to get on and off, and especially when trying to put in your ear. So far I havent been able to wear them as I'm looking at trying to get a larger butterfly set for them. Hopefully this is just a one-off problem with the product?
The necklace is great though, and not too long.

5.0 out of 5 stars very satisfied customer, 10 July 2011
my grandaughter was very pleased with this item,
it was a 21st birthday present,and it was a perfect lengh just what i was looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely delicate jewellery, 18 Jan. 2014
I bought this set for my sister for Christmas and she loves it. She wears it all the time. Fantastic