5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product
My cat loves this bed, but she is small for an adult cat. My heavier cat is too big for the bed, so please be aware when ordering if your cat is larger than average.
Published 3 months ago by Liz Broadhurst

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor representation
Published on 20 April 2011 by DJ. Austen

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor representation, 20 April 2011
This review is from: Gor Pets Radiator Hammock, Cream Sherpa (Misc.)
I have brought a few cat radiator beds in the last 11 years, and this one has to be the worst. Dont get me wrong the fleece is nice and supple, but you brought this to hang a cat be don something, a radiator the top of the door, somewhere for tiddles to sleep? well it's metal skeleton is very very cheep, very thin and when opened out the bed sits open @ more than a 90 degree angle, so the cat is sort of sliding off. (and i brought two of these and they are both like it so it's not a one off).

i had to bend the frame a bit to make sure it "cups" the cats when they sleeping...

my other beds had piping for the framework, these are like coat hangers. but then you bget what u pay for i guess

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 2 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Not Puppy Love But Pussy Love., 10 Jan 2014
Marie R (South Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gor Pets Radiator Hammock, Cream Sherpa (Misc.)
This Item Came Quickly As Most Things Do With Amazon Exactly As Pictured, It Was Easily Put Together In A Matter Of Minutes. Once It Was Attached To The Radiator Which With Our Radiators Being Quite Thick Took A Little While To Work Out How To Safely Attach It. We Didn't Want Him Dropping Off Literally In The Middle Of The Night. Our Cat Took To It Straight Away To The Point He Only Gets Up For His Breakfast And Tea, Very Rare That We See Him Now. Well Worth The Purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars my cat loves it!, 12 April 2013
This review is from: Gor Pets Radiator Hammock, Cream Sherpa (Misc.)
As soon as my cat Munchkin came into the room he jumped straight onto the radiator and into his hammock! He stays there until bed time when he comes onto the bed!

The fleece is really thick, the delivery was within two days of ordering it! No complaints whatsoever.

Gor Pets Radiator Hammock, Cream Sherpa