Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:£1.40+ Free shipping

I can't really say this is an educational toy because I bought these pipe cleaners for my Siamese cats! Over the last 35 years of owning or rather being owned by Siamese I can honestly say that the more expensive a toy is, the less interest they will show. Something like these pipe cleaners fashioned into little spiders, gives them infinite pleasure and course when the wire begins to come through they are cheap enough to just throw away and start all over again. Sometimes I just roll them around a pencil to give a wiggly worm effect and they love these too.
Highly recommended by my beautiful boys who find them educational but not too durable as they are hooligans!
on 26 April 2012
Good and bad I'd say... (I feel mean saying that given the price!)

I wouldn't say the colours were as shown above, they look far prettier in the picture!
In my pack there was black (great for spiders!), brown, mauve (much pinker than the one shown), bright yellow, super skinny yellow, fluro orange, red, dark blue, dark green and white in pretty equal amounts (10 of each, only just noticed there are two types of yellow).
They're pretty horrible colours in my opinion, but I'll use the yuckier colours with the kids, they won't mind!;

They're also super skinny ones, about 3-4mm across, which IS perfect for what I wanted! They are very soft.

Hope that's of use to someone!
on 7 March 2016
Nice colours but low quality not nice thick pipe cleaners they look like in the picture. You can see straight into them to the wire which is so thin it is not much better than cotton. Not functional as pipe cleaner unless a few are twisted together. Not dense enough in my opinion. Should have spent more.
review image
on 23 December 2011
These are good quality and excellent value, but the ends are really, really sharp. Had a few scratches from them, even when bending the ends over.
on 16 March 2015
I've had a great time making things with these and they're easy to snip to get different lengths. So far, I've made a spider, a butterfly and a couple of tiny little people. Brings back some rather happy memories of Art Attack.

Oh, and my son quite liked these too although none of his creations are anywhere near as awesome as mine. No creativity that child and he's almost 2 and a half (sigh)

On a serious note, these do have very sharp ends so supervision required at all times - particularly with little kids.
on 31 January 2016
Excellent value for money. A year later and we've still got loads left. I buy them for my son to do craft projects. It's amazing what u can use them to create. Lots of different colours come in this pack. I would buy them again if we ever need anymore.
on 20 February 2014
These pie cleaners are all dull colours and very sharp at the ends. I would not recommend for childs play.
on 9 March 2015
Got some of these to make cleaning out vaping tanks a bit easier. However, the various colours make them cool to make up some multi-coloured balls for cat toys. The cat plays with them for ages, eventually destroying them, but still, keeps him occupied.

Just a shame they had to come from Hong Kong.
on 2 August 2015
Pipe cleaners that clean pipes. A wild variety of colourful pipe cleaners for cleaning pipes. They do a wonderful job of cleaning the inside of small diameter pipework. Around 8 inches long and sturdy enough for the job in tow which is cleaning pipes. An excellent pipe cleaner.
on 3 April 2011
these pipe cleaners do the job,but if the wire inside was a bit stronger they would of been given five stars instead of three,but at this price the value is still good.

See one answered question