Colour: 100 pc|Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:£0.90+ Free shipping

If you're looking for googly eyes, then go no further! These are what you're looking for. There is a large selection of sizes which makes for great fun. I have posted a pic of my creation which I gave to my brother for christmas - what to get the man who has everything!
review image
33 comments|40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 September 2012
They're not sticky backed, be warned! No good for what i wanted, random sticking to stuff but good if you're doing cards etc. Good quality, prompt delivery and nice variety of sizes however.
55 comments|39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 February 2011
This item was bought for crafting handmade cards. It was exactly what I wanted, arrived within the stated delivery time, and in good condition. Would use items from this seller again.
on 7 November 2012
Big, medium, and small googly eyes - received exactly what I bought and wanted. I couldn't tell whether or not they had backing; it appears we'll have to glue them, but that's not a problem. The first thing my niece made with them was an eight-eyed spider called Lily. :)
on 15 April 2011
These are brill for craft projects, a pack of 100 in a good variety of sizes. They're quite easy to peel the back off if you have the finger nails to do so - if not I'd recommend using tweezers because that part is a bit fiddly.
I bought these for making cards and small stuffed toys, they do stick quite securely but I wouldn't use them on anything I giving to a very young child.
on 11 December 2012
I just bought 300 of these amazing googly eyes. I intend to stick eyes on everything in my house so can feel like I have friends every where I go, I'm also a bit kinky so it'll be really exciting to have all these eyes watching me as I get up to no good.
on 4 June 2013
First and foremost....Saw a few reviews in here which state the eyes are not sticky backed, they are its just not made obvious and i even made the error in thinking that they wasnt until i looked a little closer and tried to peel the back off 1. Purchased these for a few of my cousins to use in and around school for varioous activities however being the big kid i am i could help myself with sticking a few of them on the posters at work, always giving a hilarious effects. Wether for fun at wor or crafts for the kids, good price for some stick backed googley eyes :)
I had my friend try these out on the kids at school under supervision as some of the eyes are quite small. She is a classroom assistant.
They are forever running out of eyes for their craft paper work, card making and drawings.

They work perfectly well on card etc,but they won't stick on clothe.
I would never leave children alone with these and I would like to say that instructions for these type of things in the UK are packaged with age brackets on, I didn't see any of that on mine.
There was no instructions, possibly because they look straight forward to use.

For adult use for crafts they are superb.
They wiggle and jiggle around making fun faces when card making.

So I would highly recommend them for that, adult.
Not directed at children and if so, plain instructions in big writing to say age not below......
and under supervision of an adult.

You get a great array of differing sizes, not so many larger

I was sent these by the seller for my unbiased non pressured review and these are my thoughts
and findings
review image review image review image
on 27 November 2010
Needed some googlie eyes for a project, and could not get some in town. Excellent value and prompt delivery. A+ product and seller
on 24 December 2013
This was one of my worst Amazon purchases - but thankfully not one of my most expensive. the "whites" of the eyes are gray!!! By the way, they are not self-adhesive. You would need to work out how to stick them on things.