5.0 out of 5 stars Soothing the bruising
Published on 14 Sep 2010 by fijuliet

3.0 out of 5 stars ... by itself I fell and bruised my ribs very painful at first then cleared a bit to less painful ...
Hard to say if they did work or the bruising went by itself I fell and bruised my ribs very painful at first then cleared a bit to less painful so it might have been piules.
Published 1 month ago by marbe

5.0 out of 5 stars Soothing the bruising, 14 Sep 2010
This review is from: Nelsons Homeopathic Indicated Arnica 30c - 84 Pillules (Personal Care)
My mum used to give me Arnica as a child whenever I had a bad fall (quite often, being the clumsy little girl I was), and I still use it today (though don't fall over quite so often thank goodness!). It's great for speeding up the internal healing process whether you're in pain from a bad back, a sprained ankle or a physical bruise after a bash or hard knock, and I even found it brilliant for helping me recover from childbirth and seemed to recover quicker than friends who didn't take it - a first aid kit essential.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product!, 6 Jan 2011
I used this product a week before my hysterectomy, taking it 3 times a day, the day after the op I took it every few hours (as directed for acute conditions for when you first start) I then cut it down to 3 times a day until just over a week after the op. I had barely any brusing, I'm the sort of person that if someone pokes me I bruse, so I would recommend this to anyone who is going in for surgery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for reducing bruising, 4 Jun 2012
J. Tolley (Worcestershire, UK) - See all my reviews
I always keep arnica in my bathroom cabinet. Ideal for reducing any bruising and, if expecting bruising (from a forthcoming op or procedure) start using before the event and then after the procedure to help reduce bruising and promote speedier healing. Nelson is a well known brand and this a is a good price as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 14 Mar 2014
We used it to ease aches and pains in our dog and it worked great. Would recommend and will be using it again

4.0 out of 5 stars Works very well, 27 Dec 2013
Easy to take and very effective. Great for bruises, easier than cream or ointment. No mess, no fuss. Would buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought these for my husband after he had a bike ..., 26 Nov 2013
Bought these for my husband after he had a bike accident, they helped the bruising come out and heal more quickly. I'm going to buy some more to have after the birth of my next baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent as always, 26 Aug 2013
I always have some of this in the house as you never know when you might need it. I use it pre and post operatively and my recovery is always ahead of what might be expected if Arnica is not taken. Wounds heal well and quickly and scarring is less. A great product from a reputable company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 21 Aug 2013
Whilst struggling to get over major surgery, a friend suggested these. I was sceptical, they don't look like much. My infection started to clear up faster and I felt generally better over all within days.
Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Godsend!, 17 May 2013
I had surgery 5 weeks ago and was advised to start taking these before and during recovery, it worked WONDERS I did not bruise at all and swelling went down quicker than expected

5.0 out of 5 stars super affect on bruises, 3 Dec 2012
hells bells (north east england) - See all my reviews
helped me heal after childbirth and reduced swelling and bruising quickly. did not believe until i tried for myself, would use again