5.0 out of 5 stars Fab paranormal romance!
Published 13 months ago by Kaz31

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better
This could be a good start to the series but for the far fetched story of the old Alpha and his evil partners. The old Alpha had suddenly gone bad and he found a witch to put a spell on the men of the pack with devastating results. Does not tell you why in this first story but I will find out if I buy the next instalment. Not sure if I will !!
Published 20 months ago by Susan Shaw

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab paranormal romance!, 11 Jun 2013
This review is from: Her Wolf (The Westervelt Wolves Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I read book 5 in this series first by mistake, but once I went back to the beginning found myself totally absorbed with the Westervelt Wolves! Within 2 days I read all 7 other books back to back. I love Rebecca Royce, she is a great writer and her books are easy to read, especially if you want something to take your mind off lifes stresses. Would thoroughly recommend this book and the rest of the series, can't wait to read the concluding story!

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, 28 Nov 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 5 Aug 2013
This review is from: Her Wolf (The Westervelt Wolves Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
loved this book excellent piece of writing it has everything the love story the twists of things going wrong and the fight for what you truly want in life fantastic.

3.0 out of 5 stars Shifter romance, 11 July 2014
Deborah - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Her Wolf (The Westervelt Wolves Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Ashlee Morrison is struggling, after her five year relationship broke up she broke down, she dropped out of college and is now helping out at a zoo, but life is difficult she's not eating enough and she's hearing voices, well one voice actually and it belongs to a wolf, crazy yes she thinks she might be.
This book had potential and I'll probably continue on to the next one, I liked the characters and the setup but for me the back story was a little too far-fetched, I know we don't have all the details yet but... Also I couldn't believe how quickly Ashlee forgave her parents for letting her think she was going crazy, I know they explained it away but seriously letting her think that, they could see she was wasting away, not eating.
So while I had issues with this book I did on the whole enjoy it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Bizarre shifter tale, 19 Nov 2012
Kate Phillips "Kate" (Southampton, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Her Wolf (The Westervelt Wolves Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I found this one a little bit bizarre; it was ok but parts of it few odd and a other bits a tad annoying.

Ashlee works as a volunteer in a zoo, she has had a mental breakdown and is trying to recover. She has noticed that she has a bizarre connection to one of the wolves living in the zoo and one day discovers that she is able to communicate with it. The wolf tells her that he is actually a man stuck in wolf form and that she is also his mate. She decides to break him out of the zoo and help him return to his family.

The storyline is a little bizarre but I can deal with that. The writing was at times bland and there were a few things I felt needed a little more explaining but I could handle that to.

It was other things that bugged me like wolf Tristan calling Ashlee `my little Ashlee' which coming from a wolf/man that plans to make you his sounds weird and a little pervy. Another thing that bugged me was Ashlee instantly forgiving her mum for letting her believe she was mentally ill when she wasn't. (I would be livid)
Her Wolf is not a bad book it is short and at times engaging but it wasn't for me.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sort of intriguing..., 18 July 2014
This review is from: Her Wolf (The Westervelt Wolves Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
The storyline although strange had me quite hooked from the beginning. On the whole it was interesting and the characters are endearing in their own way. But as with most short books the relationship was rushed with Tristan and Ashlee falling in love unbelievably fast. I was incredibly annoyed with Ashlee's parent's and them convincing her she was crazy. That was unbelievably cruel and she forgave them both far to easily. Something about this series draws me in and I can't quite place what that may be. An interesting first book.

4.0 out of 5 stars wolves meets magic, 20 Oct 2013
This review is from: Her Wolf (The Westervelt Wolves Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Read all of the series in 2 days and is really good. God continuous storyline throughout all of the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars The very brave female alpha, 25 July 2014
This review is from: Her Wolf (The Westervelt Wolves Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
There's many more books in the series and if there's good as this one then I will enjoy each one very much.