5.0 out of 5 stars TOPS AWAY !!!!
Bought a set of these as a present for my husband, he loves them, then again I think I have finally converted the family to become Alessi lovers.

Look good on bottles or just sat on a kitchen shelf.

A brilliant fit for wine bottles and not expensive either, so great as a small thank you present or stocking filler.

A sure fire way of buying...
Published on 6 Feb 2007 by Alessi Lover

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute but not sure what they are for...
I bought these as I like Alessi and I thought they were cute..
However I am not sure what bottles they are meant to fit. I have tried them on wine bottles and they fall off. I have tried fizzy drink and other shapes but still they dont fit - the only thing i think might work is to wedge them onto a cork and put that back into the bottle..
Anyone any ideas??
Published on 17 Aug 2009 by Goldfish

5.0 out of 5 stars TOPS AWAY !!!!, 6 Feb 2007
Alessi Lover "C.A.D." (Knightley UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Look good on bottles or just sat on a kitchen shelf.

A sure fire way of buying a designer item at a really cheap price, and who knows maybe a collectable piece in years to come.

Would be great for summer barbies, no more flies or wasps going into bottles, but also not stopping the table from looking great either. Go on give your outdoor party table some funky designer fun.

A word of warning though, once one item is bought in the Alessi range then it just get contagious, and that is from my own experience.

It is now May 2009 (just over two years ago now) that I purchased these little men and they are still in constant use and show no signs of wear and tear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, 1 Feb 2009
I got these caps for a friend for Christmas. They're so cute, they can't help but to illicit much mirth! I might have to order some for myself...

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute but not sure what they are for..., 17 Aug 2009
I bought these as I like Alessi and I thought they were cute..
Anyone any ideas??

5.0 out of 5 stars lost in the divorce, 4 Jun 2013
This review is from: A Di Alessi Carlo A Little Ghost On The Top of A Bottle Stoppers, Set of Two, Black/ White (Kitchen & Home)
My wife claimed the ones I got as a present, but now I have a black and a white ghost of my own, smashing. And they do their job, scaring off the spirits of spirits.

3.0 out of 5 stars Carlo bottle cap, 2 Aug 2011
A di Alessi "Carlo" cap Yellow/blue

2 fun looking plastic caps for the tops of bottles - that said I could not get them to fit any bottles! But, as they are so cute, less than 2 and Alessi I could not bear to send them back so I have used them as fun objects on cakes and to mark a place setting for a child so no arguing over who sits where.

4.0 out of 5 stars need a little extra present, buy these, 6 Jan 2010
bought as a an extra xmas present, had a call xmas day saying they were already being used. great small extra present

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these, 30 Jan 2014
So cute and different to my old wine bottle stoppers, when I have run out of wine I put them on my kitchen windowsill and they look amazing, love them!

1.0 out of 5 stars more rubbish for the shelf, 18 Jan 2013
yes they dont work and aere covered in dust 4 years on more rubbish from the italian designers give the money to a stopper called a cork !