4.0 out of 5 stars Granite Lake Wolves 2
Tad is a werewolf but his wolf genes have never been triggered because he hasn't had sex with another werewolf. Although he has had offers from other female wolves he hasn't found anyone who he wants to be with and is unsure if he wants to trigger the wolf genes.

Published on 7 Aug 2010 by Sarah (Feeling Fictional)

1.0 out of 5 stars Wolf Flight book 2
Like a mug I downloaded all the books in the series onto my kindle based on some reviews I read but I was dissapointed not my kind of reading, be more careful next time.
Published on 24 Aug 2011 by ann hughes

4.0 out of 5 stars Granite Lake Wolves 2, 7 Aug 2010
Sarah (Feeling Fictional) (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Wolf Flight: Granite Lake Wolves, Book 2 (Kindle Edition)

Missy is an Omega wolf which means that she has the ability to control the emotions of other wolves in her pack. She is terrified of her Alpha and remembering Tad from when they were teenagers she turns to him for help.

We first met Tad, who is Robyn's brother, in Wolf Signs and I was hoping that we'd get to read his story so I was really looking forward to reading Wolf Flight. This story is set in the same time line as Wolf Signs so it begins with Tad worrying about Robyn as she goes off to the isolated mountain retreat without him. I liked the fact that we got to see Tad's side of the story but I would recommend reading the books in order so that you don't find out any spoilers for Wolf Signs.

The opening scenes with Missy introduce us to her Alpha Doug and let me just say Vivian did a brilliant job creating a completely detestable bad guy - I hated him immediately! It was easy to see why Missy was so terrified and desperate to escape from him. Missy and Tad had dated as teenagers but when they meet again the chemistry between them is so hot it's combustible. There was more action in Wolf Flight than the first book but that didn't take away from the romance between Missy and Tad - it just added an extra layer to the story. I'm really enjoying this series and can't wait to read the next book. I'd happily recommend this series to any paranormal romance and shifter fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 29 Sep 2013
This review is from: Wolf Flight: Granite Lake Wolves, Book 2 (Kindle Edition)
Fantastic story which has been well written. So gripping I had trouble putting the book down! A must read for any werewolf fan!

1.0 out of 5 stars Wolf Flight book 2, 24 Aug 2011