Price:£1.66+ Free shipping

on 15 April 2015
This eyelash glue is the best brand on the market tbh. Used this same brand for over a year now and will never use another kind now.. The eyelashes stay on for The whole day until u take them off obviously.. The glue is so good it pretty much doesn't lose its stick :)

However sometimes when you order them the bottom of the bottle is open which means ALL of the glue is dried up BUT don't let this put you off ordering because i contacted this seller about the problem and got a new one sent straight away.. Really good service overall and great understanding :) So yeah best eyelash glue to use if your looking for a good eyelash glue.

I stuck eyelashes on in the pic attached with this eyelash glue and they lasted ALL day without needing re'stuck ( until i removed them obviously). Just to show that the glue really is good considering it holds up these heavy ass things lol and keeps them tight to my eyelid..

TIP:
When applying eyelashes, put glue on eyelash in thin layer,
leave to dry for at least a minute whilst holding in in a horse shoe shape,
Place on eyelid and gently push onto 'cement' it in place with a cotton bud.
Also gently squeeze eyelashes as if u are 'clamping' them to your real eyelashes and eyelid.
review image
on 22 March 2011
I was SO surprised to find the "one star" review, that I thought I had better add my own experience of this product. I simply draw a fine line of glue on the back of my hand, and dip (I only use HALF a strip of eye lash) the lashes into the glue, and then apply to my eyelash line. The glue goes on white, buy dries clear. Surprisingly, with reference to the other "one star" review, I have found this the BEST product that I have tried !
on 30 June 2011
Being a bit of an expert when it comes to false eyelashes, I was keen to invest in a larger tube of some glue instead of relying on the little ones that come with the eyelashes themselves, and was thrilled by the quality of this stuff.
It isn't fool proof, and like with most beauty related products its the method of which you use to apply them that is just as important as the glue itself, but it works well and dries clear as advertised.
Applying false eyelashes takes practice, so don't blame the glue if you get it wrong first time, it really is an art.
It's always good to allow the glue to go slightly tacky before applying to your eyelids as this means they're less likely to move around whilst they dry. So use tweezers to apply them and allow the glue to dry for 30 seconds before putting on skin.

Amazing product and very cheap!

Because it's so cheap I can see myself stocking up on this!
on 20 November 2015
This is by far the best brand on the market and I've tried them all, from eyelure to black lash make up glue they use in theatres but this is easily the best!
I've used so many different types of lashes with it now from natural to the fakest possible looking and it holds perfect for me every time.
You just do the same as other lash glue, apply a coat to the lash strip, making sure to not use too much, fan it about in your hand till its tacky and voila its ready to apply but dont panic if it doesn't stick the first time, just remove and start again. Due to the price being so cheap, I'll always have it in my make up bag 😊
on 11 March 2012
Doesnt stick at all, I trusted a previous comment stating it did and ignored the one that it didnt considering its cheap.

Believe me, there was no sticking, it says let it become tacky...it never became tacky! Just fell off and left bits of glue on my eyelids.

Dont waste your money!
on 30 April 2012
i'll begine this review with a bit about the product and the seller
firstly the seller they were fine no problem with them at all, the product came well protected and the box was sealed, this product also came within the time frame given. i would use the seller again for diffrent products no question.
unfortunitly the product its self did not work and my lashes did not stick
HOWEVER..... i hadnt used fake lashes like this before and it could have been down to me or the lashes them self.

PLEASE TAKE NOTE! i had a bad reation to this product! please do a patch test before you put this on your eyes I did not!!! as i had lashes done professionaly before I thought i would be fine, this was not the case i had a bad reaction to this product and was advised NEVER to use lash adhesive again!
on 16 June 2012
This is really bad no matter how much I tried it would not stick my eyelashes on very diSsapointed as I needed it for my night out
on 4 August 2014
Better than lash fix. Better than any other I've tried & I wear lashes everyday! Silly tip I use... Put a layer on the lashes then use your hair dryer for a couple secs to make glue go tacky. Stick to your eyes so much better & don't budge all day. Love this glue :)))))))
on 26 November 2014
Too runny for my liking, took ages to become a tacky consistency which is what you want it as before you apply the false lash.

Also, no applicator, this was fine as I used a small brush but all of the liquid settles at the bottom and makes the bottle appear empty. You can get it onto the lash just by squeezing. This was go all over the lash and ruin it (i learnt this the hard way)

I won't buy this again.
on 29 May 2015
Arrived the second day after ordering so I was really impressed. I tend to wear false eyelashes every single day and I have used many types of eyelash glue, so it's usually difficult to impress me, however I really liked this glue, I found it lasted all day and it's really strong.

See one answered question