5.0 out of 5 stars I found this product stuck PERFECTLY!
I was SO surprised to find the "one star" review, that I thought I had better add my own experience of this product. I simply draw a fine line of glue on the back of my hand, and dip (I only use HALF a strip of eye lash) the lashes into the glue, and then apply to my eyelash line. The glue goes on white, buy dries clear. Surprisingly, with reference to the other "one...
Published on 22 Mar 2011 by mosses farmhouse

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish
This is really bad no matter how much I tried it would not stick my eyelashes on very diSsapointed as I needed it for my night out
Published on 16 Jun 2012 by char

‹ Previous | 1 2 317 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant! long lasting glue, 15 Nov 2011
This review is from: Royal Eyelash Adhesive 7g (Misc.)
this eyelash glues was so easy to use, long lasting, had no problems using it, arrived in perfect condition and on time, can use it over and over again! no probs! thankyou

5.0 out of 5 stars Best eyelash glue ever!!!!, 4 Aug 2014
This review is from: Royal Eyelash Adhesive 7g (Misc.)
Better than lash fix. Better than any other I've tried & I wear lashes everyday! Silly tip I use... Put a layer on the lashes then use your hair dryer for a couple secs to make glue go tacky. Stick to your eyes so much better & don't budge all day. Love this glue :)))))))

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't expect it to stick straight away!, 4 April 2013
This review is from: Royal Eyelash Adhesive 7g (Misc.)
When I first bought this product I thought I had wasted my money and I had no intention of buying it again. However, my problem was that I expected the glue to stick my eyelashes on pretty much straight away, which didn't happen. Now, I put the glue on to each of my eyelashes and then do the rest of my make-up, before I put them on, by which time the glue nice and sticky and they literally stay on all day! I recommend putting extra glue on the ends on the lashes because they were the bits that never properly stuck for me before! Hope this helps! I like this glue so much I ordered more yesterday!

1.0 out of 5 stars its unrateable, 2 July 2012
This review is from: Royal Eyelash Adhesive 7g (Misc.)
IT DOESN'T DO WHAT IT SAYS IN ANY WAY AND IT CERTAINLY DOESNT STICK VERY LONG NAFF IS BEING NICE

I HAD TO TICK 1 STAR TO ENTER THE FORM BUT 1 IS -1

3.0 out of 5 stars eye lash glue, 30 April 2012
This review is from: Royal Eyelash Adhesive 7g (Misc.)
i'll begine this review with a bit about the product and the seller
firstly the seller they were fine no problem with them at all, the product came well protected and the box was sealed, this product also came within the time frame given. i would use the seller again for diffrent products no question.
unfortunitly the product its self did not work and my lashes did not stick
HOWEVER..... i hadnt used fake lashes like this before and it could have been down to me or the lashes them self.

PLEASE TAKE NOTE! i had a bad reation to this product! please do a patch test before you put this on your eyes I did not!!! as i had lashes done professionaly before I thought i would be fine, this was not the case i had a bad reaction to this product and was advised NEVER to use lash adhesive again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sticks well and looks good, 6 Dec 2011
Works as eyelash glue!!
Goes on white so you can see where you put it, goes clear so you cant see it once it is dry. Only needs occasional touch up on the ends after a good few hours wear. 5 star

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Eyelash Glue Going, 19 Mar 2012
D. Conway "readin_bug" (london) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Royal Eyelash Adhesive 7g (Misc.)
Reading some great reviews, i decided to buy this, however when i actually applied it and used it, it was hell. The glue stank and turned thick very quickly, it does not stick my eyelashes all day/night and loads of glue is needed on one eyelash to stick down, which takes a verryyy long time to dry. Please dnt fall for these great reviews like i did !

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a fan., 26 Nov 2014
This review is from: Royal Eyelash Adhesive 7g (Misc.)
Too runny for my liking, took ages to become a tacky consistency which is what you want it as before you apply the false lash.

Also, no applicator, this was fine as I used a small brush but all of the liquid settles at the bottom and makes the bottle appear empty. You can get it onto the lash just by squeezing. This was go all over the lash and ruin it (i learnt this the hard way)

I won't buy this again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Watery, waste of money, doesn't stick!, 28 Sep 2014
Miss Lindsey L. Johnson "L Johnson" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Royal Eyelash Adhesive 7g (Misc.)
brought it cos it was the first glue I saw on here but I am so dissapointed, I opened it to put on my lashes and half of it leaked it, it's thinner than water, it's just unusable, tried to stick my eyelashes and they were sliding all over the place, doesn't work atall, shouldn't be selling this really! Don't normally write bad reviews normally just leave it but this glue is ridiculous, Definitely don't buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 27 Mar 2012
This review is from: Royal Eyelash Adhesive 7g (Misc.)
I ordered this product on Sunday and it said it would arrive between the following Friday and Monday however it arrived on tuesday! 2 days after I had ordered them! It is amazing! The eyelashes look exactly like the pictures! I can not wait to wear them on Sunday at my 18th bday party! I shall review whether the product is wearable and lasting power after that! So far the product and the customer service is amazing!!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 317 | Next ›