5.0 out of 5 stars I found this product stuck PERFECTLY!
I was SO surprised to find the "one star" review, that I thought I had better add my own experience of this product. I simply draw a fine line of glue on the back of my hand, and dip (I only use HALF a strip of eye lash) the lashes into the glue, and then apply to my eyelash line. The glue goes on white, buy dries clear. Surprisingly, with reference to the other "one...
Published on 22 Mar 2011 by mosses farmhouse

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish
This is really bad no matter how much I tried it would not stick my eyelashes on very diSsapointed as I needed it for my night out
Published on 16 Jun 2012 by char

‹ Previous | 110 11 1216 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 16 Dec 2012
This review is from: Royal Eyelash Adhesive 7g (Misc.)
Ideal for your false eyelashes on your girlie nights out. Handy size to fit in your handbag but havent needed to use it whilst out as its lasted all night.

5.0 out of 5 stars 10/10, 10 Dec 2012
This review is from: Royal Eyelash Adhesive 7g (Misc.)
This glue stick's eyelashes on really well, My false eyelashes stay on for ages without fail when i use this glue

2.0 out of 5 stars dont stick!!, 25 Nov 2012
This review is from: Royal Eyelash Adhesive 7g (Misc.)
i was gutted when the glue didnt work. i read the instrustions on what/how to apply and my lashes just did not stick. im very dissapointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Tricky but excellent, 17 Nov 2012
This review is from: Royal Eyelash Adhesive 7g (Misc.)
I was very weary when buying this product given all the bad reviews on it - I wanted something cheap for me to practice with as I have never used false lashes before but didn't want to spend money on something which would just irritate my eyes, as I have issues with a great number of general products.

It arrived way before the date it was supposed to and in excellent packaging and overall state. I used it straight away just to test it.

At first, I could not get it to stick and my worst fears were confirmed - it did not get tacky, it didn't stick, I'd messed up.

Then, I kept going. I'd paid the money, might as well get the hang of it, right?

And it was a good thing I did. I don't mean to sound superior because, like I said, these were my very first few attempts, but I believe the people who have had issues were beginners like me. You have to wait longer than just counting to 50 - I think the instructions are give it about 50 seconds to get tacky before applying. I left it until it got clear around the edges, about a minute or so or maybe longer once or twice. It sounds like a long time but it so isn't and boy was it worth it.

It was easy to put the lashes on afterwards, it stuck the whole day - I didn't sleep with them and I do mean 'day', I took them off in the evening because I got lazy. They came off easily and I was able to clean the lashes for re-use. No nasty smell - I didn't sniff too closely but why would you? No irritation - I have very sensitive eyes, can't even use some big brand mascaras or anything beyond eyeliner most days and just for a little while.

Overall, the tricky part I could put down to my own lack of experience but it was indeed excellent - from the packaging and delivery to the actual quality of the product. I personally think all these bad reviews do NOT do it justice and I will be buying this again.

Thank you!

4.0 out of 5 stars glue, 24 Oct 2012
This review is from: Royal Eyelash Adhesive 7g (Misc.)
does wot it says on the box..didnt do well trying to stick lashes but the glue is still very good

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!, 6 Oct 2012
This review is from: Royal Eyelash Adhesive 7g (Misc.)
i absolutely loveee this eyelash glue! i wear false eyelashes every weekend so i needed a good glue that would hold them in place and this definately does! i find that the glue that usually comes with the eyelashes in the packet is crap and my eyelashes never stay on!!! i would definately recommend this!!

1.0 out of 5 stars You would have to pay me to use it again..., 18 Sep 2012
Lony (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Royal Eyelash Adhesive 7g (Misc.)
The worst lash glue I have ever used. It remains tacky and doesn't dry properly. I had to wrestle with my lashes for ages and just ended up getting the glue in my eyes WHICH HURT. Strongly suggest you pay the extra and get elure strip eyelash glue, my lashes look perfect all day at work until the early hours of the morning after a boozy night :o)

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, 17 Sep 2012
This review is from: Royal Eyelash Adhesive 7g (Misc.)
This product is not as expected, its not very strong as the edges don't stick to the skin properly. However I have little experience with putting on fake lashes, so more experienced people may find it useful.

1.0 out of 5 stars .., 31 Aug 2012
This review is from: Royal Eyelash Adhesive 7g (Misc.)
I wear eyelashes all the time and was getting sick of buying eyelashes individuality with the tinny glue. I decided to buy a bulk of eyelashes and a bigger tube of glue so decided to go for this one but wish I hadn't!!! It doesn't stick very well, but then again you get what you pay for :)

2.0 out of 5 stars jobbbbyyyyy!!!, 15 July 2012
This review is from: Royal Eyelash Adhesive 7g (Misc.)
this glue does not stick, it smells like mushrooms and i wasnt happy with it. did go tacky but would not hold the lashes in place

‹ Previous | 110 11 1216 | Next ›