5.0 out of 5 stars I found this product stuck PERFECTLY!
Published on 22 Mar 2011 by mosses farmhouse

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish
This is really bad no matter how much I tried it would not stick my eyelashes on very diSsapointed as I needed it for my night out
Published 22 months ago by char

5.0 out of 5 stars I found this product stuck PERFECTLY!, 22 Mar 2011
This review is from: Royal Eyelash Adhesive 7g (Misc.)
I was SO surprised to find the "one star" review, that I thought I had better add my own experience of this product. I simply draw a fine line of glue on the back of my hand, and dip (I only use HALF a strip of eye lash) the lashes into the glue, and then apply to my eyelash line. The glue goes on white, buy dries clear. Surprisingly, with reference to the other "one star" review, I have found this the BEST product that I have tried !

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 16 Jun 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good considering how cheap it is!, 30 Jun 2011
This review is from: Royal Eyelash Adhesive 7g (Misc.)
Being a bit of an expert when it comes to false eyelashes, I was keen to invest in a larger tube of some glue instead of relying on the little ones that come with the eyelashes themselves, and was thrilled by the quality of this stuff.
It isn't fool proof, and like with most beauty related products its the method of which you use to apply them that is just as important as the glue itself, but it works well and dries clear as advertised.
Applying false eyelashes takes practice, so don't blame the glue if you get it wrong first time, it really is an art.
It's always good to allow the glue to go slightly tacky before applying to your eyelids as this means they're less likely to move around whilst they dry. So use tweezers to apply them and allow the glue to dry for 30 seconds before putting on skin.

Amazing product and very cheap!

Because it's so cheap I can see myself stocking up on this!

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't expect it to stick straight away!, 4 April 2013
This review is from: Royal Eyelash Adhesive 7g (Misc.)
When I first bought this product I thought I had wasted my money and I had no intention of buying it again. However, my problem was that I expected the glue to stick my eyelashes on pretty much straight away, which didn't happen. Now, I put the glue on to each of my eyelashes and then do the rest of my make-up, before I put them on, by which time the glue nice and sticky and they literally stay on all day! I recommend putting extra glue on the ends on the lashes because they were the bits that never properly stuck for me before! Hope this helps! I like this glue so much I ordered more yesterday!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 27 Mar 2012
This review is from: Royal Eyelash Adhesive 7g (Misc.)
I ordered this product on Sunday and it said it would arrive between the following Friday and Monday however it arrived on tuesday! 2 days after I had ordered them! It is amazing! The eyelashes look exactly like the pictures! I can not wait to wear them on Sunday at my 18th bday party! I shall review whether the product is wearable and lasting power after that! So far the product and the customer service is amazing!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Eyelash Glue Going, 19 Mar 2012
D. Conway "readin_bug" (london) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Royal Eyelash Adhesive 7g (Misc.)
Reading some great reviews, i decided to buy this, however when i actually applied it and used it, it was hell. The glue stank and turned thick very quickly, it does not stick my eyelashes all day/night and loads of glue is needed on one eyelash to stick down, which takes a verryyy long time to dry. Please dnt fall for these great reviews like i did !

1.0 out of 5 stars zero stars, 21 Jun 2011
This review is from: Royal Eyelash Adhesive 7g (Misc.)
Doesnt stick! and im being honest, it really doesnt! i bought Lash Grip a few days ago its so much better!

1.0 out of 5 stars it doesnt stick, 23 Oct 2010
This review is from: Royal Eyelash Adhesive 7g (Misc.)
i bought this glue so that i cud use it incase the stuff with the fake eyelashes wasnt good enough it was a rocky horror event and i needed my lashes. When we tried it the glue didnt stick at all and the lashes fell off i then used the glue that came with the lashes and they stayed on perfectly

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 11 Mar 2012
This review is from: Royal Eyelash Adhesive 7g (Misc.)
Doesnt stick at all, I trusted a previous comment stating it did and ignored the one that it didnt considering its cheap.

Believe me, there was no sticking, it says let it become tacky...it never became tacky! Just fell off and left bits of glue on my eyelids.

Dont waste your money!

3.0 out of 5 stars Made my eyes red;, 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: Royal Eyelash Adhesive 7g (Misc.)
I rated this ok because my eye was red after using it,
The adhesive was value for money ,as i thought they was
were enough in the tube.

ARRAY(0xa7692504)