on 1 September 2015
Delivered on time and in good order. This item is well described, suits my Ipod and expectations for sound quality.
on 8 August 2014
Awesome product! Use it literally everyday. I also use the alarm feature which come handy. Overall a great product.
on 2 January 2015
Doesnt work for long.......

This product does look great, if u have a newer mobile phone then u only need to buy a convertor & ur phone will still be compatible with this. My Boom dock came with a small bluetooth adaptor which meant It could connect up and play music wirelessly. There is also an RCA (red & white cables) connections at the back of this dock so it really ticks all the boxes.....

The thing is that it doesnt work for long, my bluetooth adaptor stopped working after a few days, it had a strange burning smell coming from it, we sent it back and got a replacement and within days the same thing had happened. A few weeks later when we placed a compatible ipod into the dock the dock would no longer recognise anything & it wouldnt play......

Dont get me wrong, it still plays fine if u can get RCA cables but whats the point in it only being able to do this???

Bluetooth doesnt work
Connecting ipod doesnt work
RCA cables still work......

Why bother buying something that only has 1 of 3 functions in working order?

Dont buy this
on 11 September 2014
Our first one broke where you connect the ipod after 4 weeks . Amazon were fantastic at replacing it, with a day!!
on 24 July 2010
I read the reviews on this product and was convinced to give it a try.I have to say I was not dissappointed, this is a top quality product with a rich sound straight out of the box.Unlike some paople I do not think it is as good as a Bose system, however its pretty close.
Bought this to put in the kitchen,and to take in the garden, but in reality it is too good for the garden and not as portable as I thought it would be,its so good that my sons have stolen it for the teenagers chill room, and its now lost forever, its never off as their mates bring their ipods around and compare music. the 3.5mm jack has been useful as some people dont have ipods and plug in their phones or mp3 players.
Personally I dont think the stereo separation is good enough to replace my main hifi in the living room, but make no mistake this is an outstanding piece of kit for £80.you will not be dissapponted.
I would have given 5 stars but I am concered over the docking set up as you have to be careful when docking the ipod and support the back, as the only means of support is the connector.
on 11 March 2012
The sound is very smooth even at top volume. Nice and tight bass but clear mid-range. Very nice product indeed.
on 13 January 2016
A really good sound. Loads of adapters for older iPods/iPhones and aux lead for other devices. Really pleased
on 22 May 2013
I've got the Bose system and this sounds better! I LOVE IT!!! Under £100 too, you can't go wrong, buy it now!
on 2 April 2013
What can i say, Had a bose , this thing whips its ass. so much going for it, buy the bluetooth adapter.
on 9 December 2011
Quite simply this is best in class docking station for under £200.

It totally outclasses the BOSE docking stations. It has deeper BASS and is louder than the arkham cube and B&W zeppelin although cube and zeppelin have dedicated audio processors which give them slightly more clarity and mid range.

Big bonus this has FM which sounds superior to DAB. If you want DAB then you can download the TUNEIN radio app for free and stream any radio station over wifi.

Also an excellent 2.1 system for your TV if you dont want/need 5.1

As for iphone interference simply switch ot to airplance mode although I dont and have never experienced and interference.

Make sure you turn off shake to shuffle!! It has such deep bass it can affect your iPod if you don't! (bass is adjustable)

Build quality is phenomenal, volume is astounding, the built in sub woofer is just simply epic and dont forget you can plug in any device as it has aux in so you dont need to own an ipod either!

Two last points to note. The quality of your music will be affected by the bitrate your music is encoded in so for example 320kbps sounds much deeper, richer and less tinny than 128kbps. If I've lost you ask in the apple store about this and they will show you or google it.

The Graphic equaliser will have a bearing dont forget so you can reduce the bass totally by selecting BASS Reduction as well as manual treble and bass on the boomdock itself.

Overall 10/10 an engineering masterpiece especially for £100, British designed and 1/4 the price of its rivals.