on 5 February 2013
I haven't owned a proper gaming mouse before, but seeing as my new rig cost me an arm and a leg I decided I may as well spend a bit more. I purchased a corsair M60 mouse and this mouse mat.... wow! the difference to my old cheapo mat and gigabyte mouse is night and day. The mouse flows effortlessly over this mat. It is also a nice large size without being too big. I spent ages pondering over the speed or control editions. I think I made the right choice going with the speed, don't be worried, it still offers plenty of control, it just allows effortless movements. If you are on the market for a mouse as well, have a look at corsairs little gem, perfect combo..
on 15 July 2013
What is it?
Its a mouse mat! And its one that you should definitely get if you're a serious First Person Shooter fan.

Pros:
Provides you with a VERY smooth surface for your mouse. I was using an older Razar Goliathus mouse mat before I decided to get this one and the difference was immense. I actually had to adjust my mouse sensitivity because of how much easier it was to move the mouse.
The mat is also very high quality and the size (355x255mm) is perfect for my desk.

Cons:
The material that makes up the edge of the mouse mat can come apart rather easily, particularly if it gets caught on something.

Summary:
A must buy if you enjoy playing First Person Shooters and want a smooth surface for maximum mouse accuracy!
on 20 September 2012
Let me paint you a little picture. So I was looking up and down for a mouse mat until one day, a fine young mat known as the Goliathus came to my attention. Never before had I had the pleasure to meet its aquitence and I am glad I have! I move my mouse and it flys off the mat due to the sheer speed that it enables you to have! I move my finger across it and somehow I end up at the other end of the room due to its speed!

But for real, the mouse mat is awesome and goes great with a Razer mouse (I have the deathadder)

xaxa
on 20 April 2015
This product is OK, but it's surface specular can cause problems with optical mice, including some gaming mice.

There are newer soft mouse mats that may be better, and hard surfaces such as the Razer Sphex are my preference.

The quality of stitching and construction is exceptional though.
on 28 April 2013
Got this mat paired up with a Razer Abyssus mouse so so good I play a lot of Stragey games such as Supreme commander 2 and starcraft 2 and this mat makes playing those games so much easier. the mouse glides over the mat and the size is perfect for me
on 5 June 2013
Pros:
quick delivery
looks good
works well with high accuracy
very big
grips well onto my desk

Cons:
none that i can think of other than its slightly pricey but you do get what you pay for
on 11 June 2013
First thing is don't believe that this is some super scientific material that will give you boosted gaming performance or something similar, this is just a mouse mat. However, that being said is a very, very nice mouse mat. it is very smooth and very comfortable to wrest your wrist on; even for prolonged periods of time, because some mouse mats can cause some skin irritation because they are quite rough. This mat works very well with the deathadder and if you are deciding between this and the 'control' version, go for this one (or any speed one). You will not see any improvement in different types of games by using different style of mouse mat, simply put one feels nice and the other feels rougher.
on 14 October 2011
You know what: for all the blurb about slidey vs control, it's just a a slick mousmat. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice enough mousemat, the fabric backing is staying stuck to the base after a few months of heavy use, and the pattern doesn't interfere with the lazer on the mouse, but it's nothing special & hence overexpensive.
on 9 January 2014
Well i loved it as i started recording gameplay for youtube it helps to have good equipment and thats what this mouse mat offers.

I rated it 5 stars because i loved the mouse mat it gave me control of the mouse when i really needed it for example playing Battlefield 4 i needed the control to turn fast enough to shoot someone before i got shot thats really it, this mouse mat is amazing.

The Unleashed !
on 1 January 2014
I upgraded from an old magazine to this Razor mouse mat! I have bought a couple of cheaper mouse mats in the past, and ironically the magazine was far better than the cheaper mouse mats. This mouse mat is far better and the extra size really helps too.