5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
I am not able to consume dairy products due to my skin condition therefore my calcium levels became low. I was recommended 'Health Aid - Calcium Complete' by my local GP. I have been using this product for 3 months! Very effective, keeping my bones and teeth strong. Do not use as a replacement for dairy, use alongside dairy. RECOMMENDED!
Published 21 months ago by BlueLeon

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't believe everything you read !
This advert is a bit misleading, you actually get 120 x 400 mg tablets and NOT 120 x 800mg tablets which the advert implies.
Published on 4 Jun. 2010 by Musicredo

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't believe everything you read !, 4 Jun. 2010
This review is from: HealthAid Calcium Complete 800mg - 120 Tablets (Personal Care)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not easy to swallow!, 31 Jan. 2014
It's great that these tablets don't contain anything but calcium as my previous calcium tablets also had Vitamin D so was a bit overkill since my multivitamin had Vitamin D as well. The one complaint I have is that these aren't coated and are rather large so quite difficult to swallow.

Suggestion - please consider coating them to make them easier to swallow!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 4 Jan. 2014
These are great for calcium and personally I only take one per day as opposed to the recommended two. My only concern is they are very difficult to swallow - not only because of the large size but also the fact they are not coated and are dry. They tend to stick to your tongue / to the back of your throat which isn't very nice! The only way I can seem to get them down is if I drink them with something acidic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to take high dose calcium, 23 Mar. 2013
This is a high dose calcium, the best I have found without prescription, its easy to swallow, no need to chew the tablets
unlike others on the market. Excellent packaging, service and delivery. Would recommend this seller and product.

3.0 out of 5 stars The tablets are quite big..., 22 Sept. 2013
They are quite difficult to swallow as the tablets are rather large...Otherwise this is a fine product, good value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Calcium Supplement, 8 April 2013
Mr. Jason R. Smith (UK) - See all my reviews
It's a calcium supplement. My only issue with it is the texture of the tablets is a little scratchy and they are sometimes difficult to swallow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., 24 April 2014
Mrs. V. HEAPS "viclet" (Nottinghamshire, UK.) - See all my reviews
Does exactly what it says it does. Not at all unpleasant to taste, gritty texture when chewed so you'll need plenty of water with it. But with a calcium deficiency I was recommended this product. Happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Is as they say..., 6 Jun. 2014
..Calcium, they are very big pills and tough to swallow but that is like most calcium. I have since found a chewable form which is much easier I think.

3.0 out of 5 stars difficult to swallow, 11 Feb. 2015
These are standard tablets however what is inconvenient about these is that they stick to your tongue making it hard to swallow even with water.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›