Colour Name: Halogen Bulb|Change
Price:£3.59+ Free shipping

on 11 November 2012
I searched for replacement bulbs when one of my famous brand ones blew after many years of service and was shocked by the current prices for brand name bulbs. So, I turned to the search engines and started sifting through the numerous hits.
Eventually found these, read the reviews and took the plunge. Being on a tight budget, I was also swayed somewhat by the low price.

They arrived quickly, within a couple of days of my placing the order.

The first thing I noticed is they look and feel very solidly made - not cheap, light and thin as the ones I purchased from a well-known discount store which lasted less than a week and had to be returned.

The second thing is the quality of the light they emit. Perhaps it was because my old bulbs were just that - old (about 6 or so years), but the light from these bulbs appears whiter whereas the previous ones produced more of a yellowish tint to the beam.

Finally, four of these quality bulbs for less than the price of one branded one??? To quote another reviewer, "no brainer".

Very happy with this purchase and would highly recommend them. I certainly will check them out for any more bulbs I need in future.
on 8 October 2013
after purchasing these bulbs nearly 2 years ago. i find it amazing people review about the price rather then the reliability of the product

just after getting the bulbs i replaced one in my main beam. i thought a few months and it will be dead. well 18 months later its still running, i drive to work in the dark everyday

i have just used up my second bulb on my missus car which is working perfectly also

each bulb comes in a nice box with a protective foam around the bulb.

i have to admit im actually giving most of my bulbs to family members so false economy for me, i wouldnt do it if i thought the bulbs were rubbish. they may not be osram or similar but were not paying osram money here
on 6 October 2014
I'm very surprised by the large number of 5 star reviews for these bulbs because in my experience these are very poor quality (maybe the supplier is sourcing from different manufactures or I got a bad batch).

Like some of the other purchasers, I was dissapointed with the high cost of branded bulbs so went searching for a lost-cost replacement. Initially I thought these were a good buy - 4 bulbs for less than £3. But unfortunately they proved to a false economy.

If you're lucky you might get a few months out of a bulb, but one of mine lasted only a few days. To make matters worse, the bulbs I received are also noticably dimmer than the original bulbs.

The only good thing to come out of this purchase is that I'm now an expert in the slightly tricky procedure of changing a headlamp bulb on a Mk2 Ford Focus!.
on 16 February 2012
There is not much to say, Other than they where dispatched very quickly and the work well. Really really good value for money
on 5 December 2012
I was a bit sceptical that these were so cheap and might not last, but they have so far lasted over two months so I'm impressed. Would recommend these. They arrived quickly too.
on 2 October 2014
Item arrived quickly and before date quoted. Well packaged in a jiffy type bag and without any damage. Well done for the speedy service as needed these bulbs quickly. Each bulb looks well made and comes in a cardboard box with a protective foam around the bulb.

Replaced the blown bulb and it worked as expected and with the same light quality as the working bulb which came from a well known auto shop in the UK at about £9. I have always used these auto shop bulbs and have found they last about nine months to one year so on finding these H7 bulbs at just over £2 and for four of them thought it was worth a try.

Can't as yet say if it will last very long but as I have three more blubs it won't cost any more to fit another one. I will report back and edit this review when it needs to be replaced.
on 30 January 2014
I thought I would try off-brand bulbs because of the price. It wasn't worth it. One bulb died a day after being fitted. A second one died after a month.
on 3 January 2012
Tested and found equivalent to more expensive products.
Dearer products are not any easier to fit nor do they last any longer.
on 13 February 2014
Purchased 4 of these in 2013 - a year later - the last has just been used - they are rubbish. You get what you pay for and these are....!
on 13 November 2012
i will keep it simple good value bulbs which are actually pretty bright in my Volvo V50 they seem to last pretty well too.