TOP 500 REVIEWERon 12 November 2011
I decided to get these exercise books to keep our children away from the printer paper. I recently noticed several A4 pages being sourced from inkjet printer tray; naturally this was not to be discouraged as they seem to like keeping themselves busy with writing a drawing. I thought getting a bunch of exercise books was the answer.

I went for the cheapest, and it turned out the best! The price works out under 30p a piece (a 40-page book, lined with red-left margin). Now we have such a superb quality writing book, we'll no doubt find more uses for it around the house. To organise matters, we can also use the colour code option this item provides to good purpose. So the kids get these Yellow books, and we will order Blue or Orange so that we can keep some order.

Thank you 'The Amazing Amazon'.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 12 November 2011

I went for the cheapest, and it turned out the best! The price works out under 30p a piece (a 40-page book, lined with red-left margin). Now we have such a superb quality writing book, we'll no doubt find more uses for it around the house. To organise matters, we can also use the colour code option this item provides to good purpose (say, Yellow books for the kids, and Blue or Orange for the rest) to keep some order.

Thank you 'The Amazing Amazon'.
on 20 February 2013
I use exercise books to help my children learn their weekly spellings from school over the course of the week Using the look cover write method. They have also taken 1 each to use as doodling books.
These are the best quality ones i have come across to date, and the same as the ones they use at school.
I will be buying more of these when required, as they are a bargin.
on 4 March 2013
These books are great. It reminds me of my school days, but they are great for university too. It really helps to keep all of my module notes together in separate books. Saves so much time having to mess around trying to sort out lots of loose sheets. Will be buying again for sure !
on 12 February 2012
Very useful! Bought for university! Couldnt find a better price anywhere! Well worth £3!!! All my friEnds have bought some
Too!
on 26 December 2013
I like these notebooks, they are not too brightly coloured yet the pastel shades stick out and you can't lose them!! I use fountain pen and the ink doesn't bleed on this paper. Very handy for note taking where you don't want to carry something too thick.
on 12 November 2013
I bought these books for the grandchildren to use for writing, doodling and scrap booking in place of using my printer paper.

The books are of excellent quality at a very competitive price. The grandchildren also prefer the "book" to loose paper.

I have also found the books useful around the home, indeed, I have ordered more of the lined books together with plain and squared versions.

I would recommend these books to all old and young alike.
on 1 October 2014
I am a writer and I love exercise books! I use them for when I am in places where I don't want to take my computer such as when I'm holiday. These books are small enough to carry around but big enough to put lots of writing in! I thought these books were a really good price and the quality is good.
on 13 February 2013
My wife has searched all the super markets for something along these lines - but they just don't seem to be available. Exercise books on offer have too few pages or are ruled differently - and are not very substantial. But these are super - and very reasonably priced!
on 14 February 2014
Exactly what the description explains, good books for study and they came a lot sooner than expected. There's enough pages for you to study a single topic in here, or just for note taking at school/college. Value for money is a definite here!