Price:£3.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 22 June 2013
I am somewhat dubious to the use of glossy paper for origami paper. This does seem to hold a fold well, but the colour did split and shows a white line where folded. Minor niggle? Possibly, but it is not what I expected from origami paper, whose sole purpose is to be folded. It comes with some instructions, but for very basic models and not much appeal to a more experienced paper folder. The product is okay, the colours bold and vibrant, but the 'metallic' paper is the colour and not foil paper which is much dearer. Good paper, but there is better stuff available.

*edit*
Tried some more origami with this paper and had better results with it than I did at first. The red paper still has a tendency to split, and the paper is a little thicker than I'd like which makes it tricky when doing intricate models but it is GOOD paper and very bold colours
on 15 December 2010
Great product for introducing kids to origami. Easy to follow instructions & the fact that the pack contains lots of different coloured sheets of paper and instructions to make about 6 different items make it ideal for travel.
on 15 September 2013
Its good for beginners, but i dont really like it very much. Is a glossy paper, and sometimes is difficult to fold and when I use my nails to help folding, they get stained with the color of the paper.
on 12 February 2013
Firstly it's a reasonable price, which is why I went for it. Cheaper than most offered online. I'm happy with it. It's strong paper with many different, beautiful colours. Good choice!
on 24 April 2013
The paper was good but I thought it felt light and on counting found there to be 8 pieces of paper short so I returned it. One or two would have been understandable but 8 no.
on 23 July 2015
This paper is really only suitable for "easy" models. The thickness makes it difficult to work with and increasingly complex models become problematic. I have tried other types of Origami paper and compared to them found this one far move difficult to work with.Personally I would not recommend to newcomers to the hobby as the extra "annoyances" would be off-putting.
on 12 February 2013
I was looking for some paper to get started with and thought as this was a reasonable price i'd go for it. The size is great, big enough for me to practice with, but the paper itself is pretty thick, so some of the folds are a bit thick. Also I'm not sure it's absolutely square. At first I thought it was my folding, but I've cut some of my own squares and find I dont' have the same problems. Also the colour splits easily. Wouldn't buy again, I'm sure there are better papers out there.
on 2 June 2013
the paper is fine but the book is not too great, there is only a handful of examples printed on a thing paper booklet but was still fun to have a play around with
on 29 December 2012
my 2 kids aged 12 and 14 really enjoyed making origami shapes with this colourful paper, although the price was a little higher than I thought it should have been
on 26 February 2013
Perfect for origami enthusiasts. Takes the pain of "squaring out" normal colored papers away. Good price too. Highly recommended.