5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent booklet that explained a lot.
Probably the best of the series that I bought. It gave really simple explanations of the wiring required for a variety of track layouts and helped me solve the problams I foresaw with my layout.
Published on 20 Jan. 2013 by ALIMO

3.0 out of 5 stars Booklet
As new to this field I thought I get this booklet, the only down side was it was only 18 pages in a A5 size booklet when the title: A5 Peco shows how booklet. I misunderstood and thought A5 was a code for the booklet and not the size as it was not mentioned again but on a positive the booklet is in colour and is quite informative and has got me out is I little mess.
Published 14 months ago by P. Attfield

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent booklet that explained a lot., 20 Jan. 2013
This review is from: A5 Peco Shows You How Booklet:- Wiring the Layout Part 1-1st Steps

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy electrical wiring., 15 Aug. 2013
When it comes to the electrical side I havn't a clue. I am finding this book very helpful and would recommend it to any who is starting in this hobby

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 2 Jan. 2013
This booklet has been very good and has helped me a lot with setting my N Gauge train set up

3.0 out of 5 stars Booklet, 5 Jan. 2014
P. Attfield - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars nice one!, 1 April 2013
Good for the beginner who needs to know the logic of running electricity through the track (wires), & what you need to to keep your trains running, or not, as the case may be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wiring layout part one, 11 Mar. 2014
I found this booklet very useful one or two things I was not sure of was sorted when it read the booklet would recommend it to envy one starting to wire up their sets .

5.0 out of 5 stars wiring booklet, 13 May 2014
just the job gives me some idea where I have gone wrong and now hopefully following this I can put it all right and have my trains going where they should be going

3.0 out of 5 stars Gives good infomation, 14 Nov. 2013
Useful information, but only 15 pages long.
I was expecting a bit more for the money!
Although I don't think it was too expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Booklet, 14 Oct. 2013
Rodger Williamson (King's Lynn, Norfolk, UK) - See all my reviews
I like it, its written in plain language, that I understood, Even if you know Railway Electronics, its always on the book shelf, as an aid.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not attempted any serious wiring on my layout as yet ..., 12 Feb. 2015
Not attempted any serious wiring on my layout as yet but I'm sure this booklet will aid me in this field of model railways in the future

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›