5.0 out of 5 stars Very reflective and so easy to fit.
I have 2 lights on the front of my bike and 2 on the back, but the side of my bike is very lacking in any kind of light or reflection.
These reflectors are perfect.
The spokes I have on my wheels are different most as they are flat (not rounded). I wasn't sure if these reflectors would fit, but they do, perfectly. It takes a second to attach each one and they...
Published on 30 Nov 2011 by Alan Dickson

3.0 out of 5 stars Erm, would be great, but...
From the point of what they're supposed to do they're great - they do reflect a lot of light, but at the same time are inconspicuous enough in daylight not to make you look like you just rode through a hi-vis sticker shop.
Two surprising let-downs:
- In a pack of 36, there were only 35 of them. No, one didn't roll away, and no, I didn't miscount. I've got...
Published 21 months ago by Paul

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential increase in visibility, works on bladed spokes too, 1 Aug 2012
This review is from: Aero Sport® ReflectaClipTM 36pcs x 8cm 360º Coated with 3M® Scotchlite® Conforms To BS 6102/2,TUV and StVZO German Road Traffic Approvals Bicycle Bike Reflective Spoke Clips 36pcs, TUV Certified Rolling Road Impact Tested 300,000 Times (Sports)
These provide an essential increase in visibility from all angles when light reflects off them - they are extremely simple to clip in, clean, remove but the whole packet weighs less than the two reflectors they replaced.

Certainly a worthwhile upgrade if you ride in the dark or commute regularly.

To my surprise these also clip onto bladed spokes too.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, 24 May 2012
5 stars for these,i was looking for standard wheel reflectors for my bike as i had broken one on my front wheel and needed a replacement,i didnt know about these spoke refectors till i saw them on amazon.
These are far far far superiour to standard refectors,im glad i came across these,i know for a fact i will be seen on the road now.
The are so easy to clip on too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 7 Dec 2011
Crookedmouth ":-/" (As seen on iPlayer) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
I cycle in the dark a lot (as we all do these winter months) and I am always looking for stuff to make myself a little more visible to other road users. Well, these little babies don't half work! Clipped to each spoke on my front wheel, I now look a little like something out of Close Encounters and was tailed by a couple of Tornado jets for several miles the other day (I jest). Bear in mind that they principally provide visibility from the side, so they /compliment/ a good set of bike lights. They do NOT remove the need for lights.

They attach easily and are very secure - I have ridden many miles off road this year with them attached and I haven't lost a single one.

Pay a little more and you can buy enough to fit them to both wheels.

UPDATE
======
Now the dark mornings/dark evenings season is ending and we can look forward to months of daylight cycling I can report that, happily, I haven't been run off the road once (yet)! These spoke clips obviously work!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice reflective clip-on things. High-vis is good for cyclists!, 20 April 2013
M. D. Saunderson "Dorsai." (UK.) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Easy to fit.
They reflect light well and sparkle under strong lighting during the day, not much help when using a bike in daylight, but shows they will reflect light well when it is dark!

Why fit one to every spoke though?
I fitted one to every 4th spoke front and rear, and have 8+ spares should any come off. Considering how well they fit I doubt any will come off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb. They can be seen from any angle., 8 Mar 2014
I tend to be a sort of 'belt and braces' cyclist in that I don not rely just on a couple of lights. I have used these reflectors on some pretty rough ground and I have not yet lost any. They show up brilliantly in many forms of light and not just car headlights. I would strongly recommend their use as they will massively improve the chances of you being seen - especially from the sides when your bike lights are shining forward or backward.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and effective, 6 Feb 2014
I had these installed on my main commuter bike - one set spread split onto two wheels (18 per wheel). It wasn't until I bought a set for my wife's bike that I noticed how well they reflect. That is, until you are the actual source from which you shine onto the spokes (ie at a side view). It quite impressive.

Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Get seen, 4 Feb 2014
Easy to fit, stays put, highly visible. A simple and effective way to enhance cyclist visibility at night in town.

4.0 out of 5 stars Efficient to get noticed in the dark, 2 Feb 2014
This is a useful purchase. They get you noticed. So far it seems durable. After using them one month none fall off the wheel.
I would give 5 stars if there was more quantity in the pack: with this I could put roughly one out of two on both wheels. I would not cost them much more to put more inside.

5.0 out of 5 stars simple and effective, 28 Jan 2014
Easy to snap into place, makes you visible from the side. All in all does exactly what it says it will.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 24 Jan 2014
Does the job perfectly. The rubes clip onto the spokes perfectly; I've had them for 3 months and none has detached - nor do I expect them to. They are a bit expensive - I think - but they certainly keeps one visible.

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›