5.0 out of 5 stars Very reflective and so easy to fit.
I have 2 lights on the front of my bike and 2 on the back, but the side of my bike is very lacking in any kind of light or reflection.
These reflectors are perfect.
Published on 30 Nov 2011 by Alan Dickson

3.0 out of 5 stars Erm, would be great, but...
From the point of what they're supposed to do they're great - they do reflect a lot of light, but at the same time are inconspicuous enough in daylight not to make you look like you just rode through a hi-vis sticker shop.
Two surprising let-downs:
Published 19 months ago by Paul

5.0 out of 5 stars Very reflective and so easy to fit., 30 Nov 2011
Alan Dickson (Down South, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aero Sport® ReflectaClipTM 36pcs x 8cm 360º Coated with 3M® Scotchlite® Conforms To BS 6102/2,TUV and StVZO German Road Traffic Approvals Bicycle Bike Reflective Spoke Clips 36pcs, TUV Certified Rolling Road Impact Tested 300,000 Times (Sports)
These reflectors are perfect.
The spokes I have on my wheels are different most as they are flat (not rounded). I wasn't sure if these reflectors would fit, but they do, perfectly. It takes a second to attach each one and they way almost nothing.
I felt that there was enough reflectors to put on both my bike and my partner's bike (front and back wheels), and I know that we will be seen. My partner has the normal round spokes, and these also fit perfectly on them.
I wish I bought these reflectors years ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shiney!, 1 Nov 2011
These things are great if you really want to get noticed by drivers on the commute on winter evenings. One pack of 36 will do every spoke on one wheel or alternate spokes on two wheels, effective either way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Subtle visibility, 18 Mar 2012
I really like these - a great buy. I was looking for some gear to make me more visible at night, but didn't want to carry a high-vis jacket and rucksack cover. These light up a treat when cars shine from the side, so combined with good lights you're well covered

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 April 2012
I just had a minicab driver pull out from a side street and then slow down beside me and complement me for being a sensible cyclist for having these. Apparently as he came up to the junction, these made me very visible. They really do massively improve side visibility (given lights only really make you visible from the front and back).

3.0 out of 5 stars Erm, would be great, but..., 21 Jan 2013
Paul (Leeds, UK) - See all my reviews
Two surprising let-downs:
- In a pack of 36, there were only 35 of them. No, one didn't roll away, and no, I didn't miscount. I've got 32-spoke wheels, and I've got three of them left after I put them on the front wheel. I don't really care that much, I only needed 32 and if I ever want to do the back wheel as well, I'll have to buy another pack, but imagine if someone did? Count them before throwing the receipt away;
- A lot is said in the description and on the packaging about how they'll never, ever gonna fall off come rain or shine, potholes or nuclear war, soooo much unlike the 'cheap Chinese copies'. Guess what, one fell off completely, and luckily enough I've spotted it flying off, it being the front wheel, and two more were spotted on different occasions starting to come off. The spokes are absolutely standard, and not only I am sure I put them on correctly to start with, but after the first occasion I started checking them every so often, which is how I've spotted the ones about to do a runner. So it's not the installation.

Overall, mixed feelings about them - the idea is great, ScothLite is fantastic, but I'm unsure about the execution. We'll see how it goes, I'm not sure about getting another pack for the back wheel yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright and lightweight, 8 April 2013
As a regular commuter these clips are very lightweight, but very bright in car headlights. I have had them on the bike for a while now and they haven't come lose and haven't lost their reflectiveness. I regularly wash the bike to keep it clean, I think this helps to keep the clips being reflective.

5.0 out of 5 stars Aero Sport® ReflectaClipTM 36pcs x 8cm 360º Coated with 3M® Scotchlite®..., 7 Dec 2013
Ani-Jo (East Anglia, UK) - See all my reviews
All bikes should be fitted with these at the point of manufacture, they make bicycles visible at a distance, even if the rider is stupid enough to have no lights!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and easy to fit, 19 Aug 2013
These work great at night to light up my spokes to anyone with a light, my friend on his bike says my whole wheels look white as he has good lights! I have seen his as well and they do look very good, glad I got these. Please note: you will not see your wheels light up as the pictures but anyone with lights will as the light reflects directly back to them. try from the side shining a light on them in the dark and spin the wheel, looks alright!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant item, but price and P&P higher than other sellers!, 4 Jan 2013
I bought these for my bike and for anyone that cycles during the night, I can't recommend these highly enough... However, I got a second set here on Amazon that were half the price, exectly the same product with the 3M reflective coating and the only difference that they are very slightly thicker. When shining a torch on them, they reflect the light back identically with no difference at all. The postage and packaging for these ones is also on the high side. So great product, but you can get the same thing elsewhere on Amazon at nearly a third of the cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super-Duper, 22 Sep 2012
T. Mukherjee "Tap" (UK) - See all my reviews
They're really light and easy to attach and do a great job of illuminating the bike from the side when light is shone on them from almost any angle. Reasonable price and nicely packaged. Just hope some chav doesn't nick them off my bike because they are removable but that's also a good thing in case I ever upgrade my wheels.