5.0 out of 5 stars purchaseof eternity ring
Published on 14 Jan 2010 by David Anderson

2.0 out of 5 stars The thought was there
Buying from amazon was a breeze and the ring arrived on time for our ruby wedding anniversary. It fitted perfectly but unfortunately my wife did not like it and has commiitted it for life to her jewellery box.
Published 20 months ago by WILLIAM RENZARD HUTTON

5.0 out of 5 stars purchaseof eternity ring, 14 Jan 2010
David Anderson (london england u.k.) - See all my reviews
I was looking at rings from a range of suppliers,eventually I settled on this one and my brother in law commented that it was excellent value for money (many years ago he worked for a jeweller in hatton garden).As always Amazon has all the information available to trawl through ensuring you get the correct purchase.I must add that the recipitant of the item was very impressed.

Best Regards

David Anderson

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous ring, 12 Oct 2010
This ring is amazing value. A friend, who is a gemologist, has looked at my ring and says the rubies are pure, clear, not treated and nicely cut. The diamonds are small (two set between each ruby) but sufficient to bring out the beautiful colour of the rubies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ruby Ring, 25 Oct 2010
Ordered this ring and very impressed with it overall. Comes boxed so a lovely presentation piece. Well worth the money and doesn't look 'cheap' :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars mothers day present, 6 Jun 2011
I bought this ring for my mother and she loved it. Colour of red is so nice and looks very elegant. Very very good ring.

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife really enjoyed it., 8 May 2012
I bought this ring as a gift to my wife, and she really enjoyed it. The rubys are clear and shine, the diamonds, despite quite small, do a good contrast with the rubys, and the ring itself looks like well finished.
Good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sparkly Number, 27 Feb 2014
Really happy with the item. Rubies are deep dark red and are sparkly with the diamonds. Would recommend this item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice & neat, 23 Aug 2013
After visiting numerous jewellers and trawling the internet, we decided on this Ruby Ring for our 40th Wedding Anniversary, as previous comments the ordering /delivery was so easy..glad I chose this one, however the rubies are not as dark as I expected, but very neat and looks fab with my wide yellow gold wedding ring....

5.0 out of 5 stars eternity ring to replace one brought 44 years ago, 6 July 2013
the ring is exactly as advertised,was delivered quickly and my wife loved it. Being cancerian ruby is her birthstone. Really good valueand really good service. Congratulations.!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic price /great ring, 23 Jan 2013
I purchased this ring as a Xmas present for my wife as her previous one went missing ,she was over the moon with it and it certainly looks a lot more expensive than what I paid for it. Every time she wears it she receives coments about how beautifull it looks

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 22 Dec 2012
Chose this ring with my husband after weeks looking at lots of different styles. Went with the rubies and diamonds as we have been married for over 40 years. This is my Christmas present! can't wait to wear it. Delivered within 48 hours, excellent service.