on 14 February 2010
Amazing really. I have heard many times before that convergence is almost upon us. This is the nearest thing to one device does everything that exists.
TV, Video, Radio, MP3, Games Machine, Calculator, GPS SatNav, Reference Guide, Map, Travel Companion, oh and its also a phone!

I agree the only downside of this little baby is the battery life which can be a pain if you are pumping along watching TV vie WiFi.

I think the best offers are still on contract which seem to include Data for free.

If you dont own an iPhone its just a matter of time before you see one and want one. This device is THE best there is on the market at the moment. Awesome !!
on 24 February 2012
After having my I-pod stolen and my old Nokia phone out of contract I decided to get a 32Gb I-Phone and combine the best of both worlds. After doing some research I found I could buy a used 3Gs 32Gb for £175 . Compare that to the cost of a used 4GS (£400+) and the added features simply weren't worth it. I bought it outright so that I could have a monthly Sim only contract for £11 pm (saving me £20pm). The big question was how reliable and in what condition would the used phone be in?. Well the answer to both was excellent, it came nicely packaged up in a box containing a charger and a Sim card tool and looked as good as new, so a big thumbs up to the reseller (Great Deals). There was no product manual so I just downloaded a pdf from the Apple products web-site. This is my first I-Phone and my only regret is not buying one sooner; great for both personal and business use. I would have given it 5 stars but the battery life is very poor, I have to charge it up virtually everyday.
on 5 July 2011
I bought an Iphone from this seller and it arrived in time. The phone was not in the condition I was expecting, I got in touch with the seller who quickly respondend and offered me a full refund, thank you. I would deffinetly buy from this seller again. I highly recommend this seller to anyone out there. You can buy with confident..
on 17 September 2012
Really glad I went for this product. Delivery was very efficient, I appreciated the minimal and not wasteful use of the packaging too.
Phone is great and looks new! Only thing Is that the battery is a bit weak, which seems to be a characteristic of these computer-like phones anyway!

Buying used phones is good!
on 21 November 2012
The I-phone works pretty much perfectly although it doesn't seem to agree with too large apps, but no charger was included! I assumed it would come with the I phone when I bought it. This is terrible as the battery for early I-phones like this are not good at all so a charger is needed for me at least every 2 days and I have now had to buy one separately. I know it did not state in the description this would be included but with such a necessary item I assumed that it would be.Apple iPhone 3GS 32GB SIM-Free - Black
I owned an iPhone for a short time when they were initially released on O2 and sold it as I felt let down on internet download speeds and one or two other niggly points. Having now obtained one via Orange all I can give it is the highest praise. Everything about it is faster, but the two that matter are jaw droppingly fast - namely web browsing and file transfers from your pc. Web browsing in wifi spots is almost broadband speed with certain more commonly used websites providing iPhone/mobile specific links that make the experience even faster. Syncing is even faster and uploading music and videos is done in under half the time of previous models. The battery life isn't the best though and quickly diminishes when using video intensive apps or viewing U Tube, Sky News, etc. Under normal usage I'd say you'ld get no more than two days from a full charge. I've purchased a spare charger to keep at work just in case.......

One more very pleasing thing for me was that the EU volume limitations imposed on the iPod Touches (which annoyingly capped how loud we were allowed to listen to our music) don't seem to apply to the iPhone and listening to my music totally rocked - at a volume I chose. The built in speakers on the iPhone are also surprisingly loud and clear too.

Not much more to say really other than it's the most awesome and versatile gadgets you'll ever own.

Expensive; yes but as equally as amazing.
on 18 December 2011
I own an iPhone 4 so buying the iPhone 3GS was a ++ as a back up phone. It works well, it arrived on time and it is a lovely, nice and realiable piece of technology.
on 15 January 2013
I am very pleased with my new iPhone I have found it to be a very easy phone to use and also very easy to understand will Be getting another iPhone very good phone
on 18 September 2012
I did not buy this item in the end as I thought it was sim free. However the customer service I received when cancelling was 1st class. They could have just sent me the phone and let me have the hassle of returning it. Instead they emailed me to let me now it was not sim free. This makes me think they must be trustworthy.
on 27 October 2011
Exactly as described, fantastic condition. Very pleased overall. I was a bit dubious about the condition as it was 'very good' and wanted something that was new however it was just like new. Delivery was also very quick.