5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Absolutely delighted with these. Each tea candle is perfectly formed and the fragrance is lovely. Reasonably priced, they make an excellent gift for any occasion.
Published on 2 Dec 2011 by N. Hewitt

3.0 out of 5 stars Candles
These candles all smell the same, quick delivery. Have used 1 candle do far as they burn down quite quick.
Published on 15 April 2012 by Jodie

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 2 Dec 2011
N. Hewitt "Noel" (Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mixed 10 handmade fairtrade scentd flower tealight candle in assorted designs and colours gift set

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes a great Christmas present, 9 Dec 2011
These candles arrived very quickly, and are beautiful! They almost took my breath away, so to speak, when i opened them. Very delicate, My mum will love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars prompt and quality, 20 Jan 2011
the product was delivered the day after the order was placed, and the product itself was of a high quality and matched the description given

5.0 out of 5 stars Mixed 10 Handmade Fairtrade Scented Flower Tealight Candles, 2 Dec 2012
Beth (County Tyrone, Ireland) - See all my reviews
I absolutely adore this product, they smell so gorgeous I'm so pleased I bought these! I got them for my Mum's birthday which is today, so she'll be unwrapping them soon, I know she'll just love them. Really pleased with my purchase!

Update: I bought this in December for my Mum's birthday, and she absolutely loved it, so now it's June and I've came back for more, this time I get to keep a few for myself haha, love this product!

4.0 out of 5 stars good to look at, 14 Nov 2011
Pleased with product. I think they may eve be bigger than tealight size but with all the carved edges they seem smaller. Very pretty though.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely gift, 4 Nov 2011
I bought these as an extra gift wish I had bought more at the time but will in the future they are very pretty its a shame to light them :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Pretty, 15 Jan 2011
I bought these for my girlfriend for as a stocking stuffer for Christmas and she loves them, of course they're too pretty to use (apparently - lol).

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty!, 6 Dec 2010
The candles look just like they do in the picture. Cannot comment on scents as it is a gift - but worth the price for the prettyness alone!

5.0 out of 5 stars VIP - Very Impressed Purchaser, 18 Dec 2011
Really impressed by the product and the service.
Arrived within a couple of days of making the order - despite being Christmas time. They look fabulous, smell divine (and seem much more expensive than they are). I'm looking forward to giving these as gifts and I'll be back to browse the rest of the shop next time I need a lovely present.

3.0 out of 5 stars Candles, 15 April 2012