5.0 out of 5 stars Riderz Helmet and pad set
I bought this set for my son for his first bicycle, we went for this style in particular, as all of the normal bicycle helmets are of the type that seem to "perch" on top of your head.
Published on 12 May 2010 by Eddie M

3.0 out of 5 stars very small child size
The goods are okay, I guess, but I bought these for my 7 year old son and they were way too small.
Perhaps best suited for age 5 or less (but do under 5's skateboard? I dunno...)
Published on 10 Oct 2010 by Richard B

5.0 out of 5 stars Riderz Helmet and pad set, 12 May 2010
This review is from: Boys' Bike Helmet and Pads Set by Riderz (Sports)
In my opinion this "full head" type of helmet is more protective, as it covers more of your head, as case proven to us within 45 seconds of my son getting on his new bicycle and going up the hall (inside the house) as fast as possible. He turned too fast and tipped over. The side of his head came in contact with our large chimney breast and the paint mark left on the side of the helmet showed that if he had been wearing the standard type of helmet, he would have had the side of his head bash off the chimney breast!!!!
This helmet is comfortable (according to my son) and does its job well, the fact that it comes with Knee and Elbow pads also, for the price of a standard helmet is fantastic, buy this with confidence.

5.0 out of 5 stars saftey first its for my grandson, 26 July 2011
This review is from: Boys' Bike Helmet and Pads Set by Riderz (Sports)
I BOUGHT THESE PRODUCTS FOR MY GRANDSON WHO IS 2 YEARS 8 MONTHS.MY HUSBANDS THOUGHTS WERE HE WONT WEAR THEM,BUT I INSISTED.
WELL AT FIRST LOOK HE WAS UNSURE,BUT WHEN WE TOLD HIM RACING CAR DRIVERS DONT GO AND RACE WITHOUT HELMETS THAT DID THE TRICK.
THE HELMET IS VERY STRONG AND THE KNEE AND ELBOW PADS COME WITH VELCROW FOR EASE OF FITTING.HE NOW GOES WITHOUT BEING TOLD TO PUT ON HIS HELMET BEFORE GETTING ON HIS BIKE EVEN IF HE IS ONLY IN HIS OWN GARDEN.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value set, 8 Dec 2009
Joy L. Thomas - See all my reviews
This review is from: Boys' Bike Helmet and Pads Set by Riderz (Sports)
Was a little dubious to buy this at first as it's quite cheap, but I did order and was so pleased when it came through. The helmet is well made and a lovely shiny black. The protective knee and elbow pads are of good quality and I know my 4 year old son will appreciate them when he comes tumbling off his new bike!

This is fact was the second set of these I bought from Amazon, the fist set was in pink for my little neice, and I was so impressed I came back and bought the black set for my son!

Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! Excellent price and quality! Thank you!, 28 May 2012
This review is from: Boys' Bike Helmet and Pads Set by Riderz (Sports)
Excellent! Excellent price and quality! I feel much more confident about the health of my son when he uses these protectors and helmet. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 17 April 2012
This review is from: Boys' Bike Helmet and Pads Set by Riderz (Sports)
Good cost and very strong and hard wearing, looks decent as well, does what it say's on the box! A good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much Better than Expected, 4 Jan 2012
This review is from: Boys' Bike Helmet and Pads Set by Riderz (Sports)
Although I would never compromise my son's safety, I went for these on the basis of the reviews rather than the price - which was very reasonable - prepared to return it if it wasn't up to standard. In fact, the safety helmet is of a very good quality, at least the equal of his far pricier "tots" helmet which he had simply outgrown. The hat fits his head properly, rather than sitting on top of it, and he is very comfortable with it on as well. The knee and elbow pads are very light but sturdy and, for a 3 year old, they are ideal as he learns to ride his scooter and shortly his new bike. A very good product at a very good price and we are very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for an electric scooter, 10 Oct 2013
This review is from: Boys' Bike Helmet and Pads Set by Riderz (Sports)
These were bought for my 8 year old.
Fits perfect and great protection.
Good quality materials.
Loves the helmet style.

5.0 out of 5 stars kids helmets, 8 Aug 2012
Cr Hughes "kylerh1" (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Boys' Bike Helmet and Pads Set by Riderz (Sports)
after looking on various websites i found this helmet most reasonable and it also come with elbow and knee pads which were a great bonus cause my boys love them thanks would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars riderz h&pb helmet and pads boys set, 11 Oct 2011
This review is from: Boys' Bike Helmet and Pads Set by Riderz (Sports)
bought this item for safety in mind first. Well made second. Third the price, which was very reasonable. We will now not worry when our boy goes out on his scooter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, 24 Sep 2010
This review is from: Boys' Bike Helmet and Pads Set by Riderz (Sports)
Love this helmet, its really trendy and the high sheen finish is very cool! My 2 yr old son loves it for riding his scooter!

Boys' Bike Helmet and Pads Set by Riderz