on 23 August 2011
Bought the Silver (age 9-11) set for my son whose had a number of lessons and is now ready to head-out on the course. This is a really good value set - I couldn't find anything else as good for the money. My son likes it because it looks the part and comes with a bag with the built-in stand. The clubs are a little long for him right now (but he is small for his age), so we have bought a couple of individual clubs from the blue set so he can feel comfortable with the short clubs while he grows into the longer ones. Being able to buy individual clubs is a real plus because my son can add to his set a club at a time using his pocket money. Over-all a great product and as usual with Amazon they were delivered on time and in perfect condition.
Masters MC-J520 Half Set 9-11 - Right Hand Graphite Junior
on 20 October 2013
Bought for my 8 year old son, he lives them. Although this set is for 9-11 we felt that there was no point getting the smaller set, just as well as these were perfect. Good set for starting out, great quality, we'll worth the money.
on 20 January 2013
Got them for my ten year old. Great starter set for a youngster. Essentially does what it says on the tin!
How about throwing in a complimentary golf glove or wood cover? V happy with the purchase though.
on 4 June 2016
I bought these for my son some time ago and he has been enjoying using them. In my opinion they are great for learning to play and for none competitive round of general golf, but if you are looking for something serious, then I think sticking to the branded clubs would be a better long term deal.

on 27 April 2013
better than i expected. arrived very quikly to Greece, great value compared with other sets I looked at and my son loves them.
on 21 November 2015
They are a Xmas present for our grandson, so can't review n full. First impression is that they are good quality clubs for a nine year old. Let's hope that they stand up to regular use.
on 4 June 2016
Superb product. My boy was absolutely overjoyed when he saw them. Been to driving range today. They are as good as they look. Why don't Amazon sell add on clubs like driver and wedges?
on 10 January 2015
Very good golf bag, right size and lots of pockets
on 16 April 2016