Price:£39.80+ £2.00 shipping

on 28 November 2010
Received item, small lovely and stylish.
I ordered blue. Looks lovely with small light output due to bulb requirements. ( E14 small screw fit not as stated in spec)

May order another colour highly recommend.
on 21 January 2012
I love this tortoise lamp. It's great in every way - except, when you switch it on it glows pink! It's shell is pink and blue glass and when switched off it looks only blue, but as soon as you switch it on reddish-pink is the main colour! Rather disappointing. Very disappointing. It would be perfect otherwise. It definitely doesn't look like the one in the photo when it's switched on and I would return it if I could but as it's rather heavy I think it's probably too difficult to return it.
on 16 September 2012
I brought this item as a birthday present for my mother. I was not pleased with the man who delivered it and think the company should look at who they hire to contact the public but thats another story. The lamp itself looks blue in the picture and although it is when you switch it on you get lots of other colours shining out as well which is amazing and gives a peacful effect not to mention unusual! The item was well packaged, bulb was easy to get and two pin connection. The look of the lamp is very appealing and the present went down a storm! I would reccomened to anyone. Great tiffany buy!!
on 12 April 2013
This is a lovely little light but instead of getting a blue hue i get a pinky one. I think it`s not to much to ask to have a bulb in the light when i buy one.
on 28 May 2014
This item arrived on time and when promised. The lamp is a little smaller than expected but a very good quality. A light bulb is not included, however this is easily sorted via amazon as they are easy enough to find on here. I bought this as a birthday gift and I think it will be well received given the quality. Very unique and nicely packaged too
on 12 August 2014
I love tiffany lights. It does not give off much light ( but not meant to) It is an extra wee light in the room which looks fab!!!
on 6 July 2013
It's far too hard to get a bulb to fit this lamp to bother buying it. At this price, it's ridiculous that the bulb isn't included.