I bought this little spoon as a gift for a new baby because it's something just a little bit different. The spoon is beautifully made and designed to look like an aeroplane which should please most toddlers. At approx. 82 gms in weight the spoon is quite small and light but the stainless steel is high quality and should last for a very long time. Dishwasher safe. This is a nice little gift and something parents can tuck away as a momento once baby grows up. Any niggles?. Only that the tale end of the plane will scratch a wooden table if bashed down hard and you do need to consider that.

Happy to recommend. There are other designs available in the series.
on 24 November 2014
We love this spoon. The tail end are pointed but not exactly sharp!! Or son has and does bash this on our solid oak table.... I am yet to see a mark however if one is made who cares!?

In the years to come I can see the tiny, insignificant little marks on my table and remember how wonderful those years of food throwing and table bashing were!

We love the spoon, perfect mouth size, great quality. We've had lots of admiration from friends =)
on 9 March 2014
Really well made our little one can use with ease but the points on the tail plane are bordering on being sharp hence -2stars. Wouldn't like to see the damage this could cause if she started bashing it on our oak table.
on 5 February 2012
If you ignore the fact it reads airplane this is a lovely spoon. My grandson is an avid aviator in almost every game played so ideal for him. It also looks crash landed in a hopefully empty cereal bowl.
on 15 February 2015
I love these spoons. They are beautifully made. I give them for baby gifts