4.0 out of 5 stars it works
Published 12 months ago by fratello

3.0 out of 5 stars Better than I expected for the money....
Arrived promptly with zipped case and instructions albeit tiny photocopied one. I find this easy to use and went straight to the medium strength spring. Haven't noticed any significant changes as yet - but it is still early days. Worth a try for anyone with signs of a double chin and would at this stage recommend to give its try. Didn't cost a fortune either.
Published 4 months ago by Jane Mcandrew

4.0 out of 5 stars it works, 7 July 2013
This review is from: Amazing Neckline Slimmer-Neck Genie Neck Line Slimmer, As Seen On TV! (Personal Care)
I have been using it for 3 months and so far is great. The mechanism is simple, with reasonable quality and cheap when compared to other more expensive devices.You have to use it at least everyday for the first 4 weeks (2 minutes for neck and 1 minute for chin) and three times per week for the following months to keep up with the results. It is not a miracle maker, double chins can be eliminated around 50% with simple chin and neck exercises . It is a simple truth, facial exercises do diminish the signs of aging by stimulating muscle contractions and tightening the skin, but they do not eliminate the wrinkles. It is like doing exercise on a gym, after the first few sessions, one feels the muscles sore and the skin looks toned.Every other following week, one need to increase the compression of the spring or duration of the routine, until you only keep up with the results. This device is better than neck and chin exercises since more pressure is applied to this area by compression of the spring. It has roughly eliminated 60% of my double chin and I look younger and happier.

5.0 out of 5 stars oo liking this, 30 Dec 2013
HevT (Manchester UK) - See all my reviews
I can feel my chin and jaw line firming up and at my age you need all the help u can get(65).Would recommend it

2.0 out of 5 stars Bit useless, 20 May 2014
It's cheap, so I thought I'd have a punt.

This could possibly work if the springs were stronger. After a quick go on each of the others I then went straight to the strongest spring, and it was still too weak. I'm in my 50s and have been very ill for 2 years - not exactly at the peak of my fitness - so if it's too weak for me then I would think (unless you've been in a coma for 10 years) most other people would find the same to be true.

That said, if they brought out a 'super strong' version I would give it another go.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better profile, 25 April 2014
I've had mine for as couple of months now and I can see a difference in my double chin. It's firming up and I don't look so flabby now. Worth the price and enjoy the exercise whilst watching the telly. Tend to do more than the recommended dose each day.

3.0 out of 5 stars Better than I expected for the money...., 20 Feb 2014