on 24 March 2012
Elliott's Domed Cobweb Broom with Extending Handle
This is the best cobweb broom I have ever had. It is sturdily made and doesn't bend or feel like it is going to break or bend when fully extended. The brush head is soft enough not to scrape the ceiling but firm enough to scrape off stuck on cobwebs and there is no hard plastic tip to cause any problem with scraping either.
The best way I can describe it, is so say it's like a softer toilet brush in texture.
The brush head is the screw on type , so can be removed for easy cleaning.
When I bought it, it was dispatched immediately, though it did take about a week to get here, not sure where it was dispatched from.
Top buy, very pleased with it.
Dimensions are.

Collapsed.......:(Approximately: 3ft 7 inches or 110 cm)

Fully extended..:(Approximately 5ft 8 inches or 173 cm)
on 5 October 2011
This is perfect. Long enough to reach the ceiling, stiff enough to get into the corners, but easy to clean and doesn't mark the paintwork. The feather variety just got dirty and matted with cobwebs.
on 12 July 2013
In fact it wasn't labelled "Elliott's" anywhere so maybe I've been sent an inferior item (although why anyone would bother to do that when the "real" item is less than £10 anyway I don't know).

The broom arrived with the head badly squashed out of place so definitely not domed. I felt this was a pity as it wouldn't cover the area to be dusted as well as the domed shape would.

Thought I would persevere though and use it as it was. However, having dusted the blinds and woodwork of ONE window and fluffed up the head to remove the dust, about 30 fibres came out very easily. Needless to say, it's all packed up awaiting pick up to be returned. At least Amazon are brilliant at making returns so easy.

I've had a similar product before. It started life looking as I expected this one to look; after many years of good service it's been relegated to getting rid of cobwebs in the shed and garage. I needed a clean replacement but the new one looks as bad as the old one!!

I'm not sure whether my low score should be attributed to the "Elliott's" domed cobweb broom or the seller if they've sent an inferior product.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 19 May 2013
I hate cob webs, I'm forever cleaning them away, but I have had trouble reaching them in places like my stairwell. So when I saw this I thought this would be ideal. It extends to a very good length. This works perfectly it grabs the cobwebs easily, unlike a feather duster which does remove them but then they just fly about everywhere.
This is a brilliant buy I highly recommend.
on 12 July 2013
It is not fit for purpose, the broom head is not domed and the bristles are already falling out even though it has not been used. Very disappointed for the price,
on 10 August 2013
Being short it lets me reach all the corners I can't get to. It's light, easy to use and takes little storage space. Excellent value for money.
on 5 December 2011
What can I say?

It arrived on time, well packaged and in good nick.

In use, it's lightweight but robust and the handle's easy to extend. The brush is soft so doesn't stratch paint, plasterboard or wall paper and it's nicely rounded so you can get into corners easily.

It does a great job at cleaning - I highly recommend it!
on 10 October 2013
I assume it arrived in a broken state as it refuses to extend beyond a couple of millimeters, far from a simple twist and pull!
Very frustrating and completely useless.
on 19 March 2012
This cobweb broom is fantastic! Very robust and it extends to reach the highest of ceilings. I have a cleaning business and this is used every day but shows no sign of wear.Excellent value for money!
on 24 April 2014
This is a cheap item,would be ideal for the £1 shop. Flimsy plastic, squashed brush & extends to a maximum 1.24 metres not 1-2 metres as stated . The seller offered to refund me for the item but not the postage. As it is packaged in a long tube I would have only cleared £1 after I had paid for P & P so I've have kept it for my next car boot , might get 50 pence if I'm lucky. I know this review doesn't tally with the 5* reviews I read and bought the item on their recommendations, but believe my DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM. A TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY