VINE VOICEon 5 July 2010
Bought this for my wife for last winter, which was one of the coldest of all time and she was pregnant. This ended up being her preferred cuddle!

It is well made, with the top going in tightly. the cover is also well-made and is cozy and comfortable.

At a decent price this will put a warm smile on you and your loved one.
on 8 June 2010
I bought this item for my Mum for Mother's Day and she absolutely loved it. We all need a bit of tea & sympathy and coupled with this hot water bottle they make a perfect combination.
on 2 July 2010
I loved this hot water bottle as it is small and I love the little message on it. Cute and sweet and came wrapped in tissue paper. Lovely!
on 24 July 2013
Only given this three stars because the design was obviously more on the sides of awesome and not on the sides of practical. The whole "sweater" type design is there probably to show that it's warm, like you are, when wearing a sweater. Still, it's not a good design choice.

The sleeve at the top where you put the water in isn't the same as other hot water bottles you might get from this seller, this one isn't a flap or a cover, it's simply a whole. The fabric is like a sweaters neck, with the fabric folded over once to give it the look you can see in the picture. This isn't good - the fabric is loose, so it doesn't stay in position for very long before ending up an oversized neck that gets annoying fast.

Also the fabric absorbs water like you would not believe and takes forever to dry - quite a design flaw if you plan on being comfortable, since having wet, warm items against your skin/clothes is a good way to get a rash or in some cases, damage your clothes.

It's still a good item though, and functional for a hot water bottle...I bought it because of the colour and design, and I won't fault that - if you like the colour and design, it's a good item. If you don't and you're just looking for a hot water bottle, move on, because this one has problems on many levels.
on 23 January 2013
I live in the US and ordered this hot water bottle for my son who has never had one before. The company would not ship to the US so I had it sent to my sister in the UK and she forwarded it onto me. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the cover is. The bottle is a little smaller that I remember from my childhood, but it still does the job of warming feet so no complaints from my son. This made a nice little gift and I'm very happy with the product and the seller.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 4 January 2013
I got this for Christmas and it was one of my favorite gifts. It is a nice, big, and cosy hot water bottle, with a soft and warm cover; exactly what the perfect hot water bottle should be. It is very pretty and the message is great, as tea and sympathy are always appreciated when one needs a hot water bottle.

The hot water bottle is made of rubber and the lovely cover is made of 100% acrylic and it can be machine washed and ironed.
on 18 April 2012
Very nice good quality water bottle, ordered for xmas, arrived very quickly, very happy with it.

The cover is cool and I've been looking for one like this for a while, so all in all, v happy my purchase, and it made a great xmas present.
on 25 September 2012
Bought this for myself and I love it. Perfect adult size and the knitted cover is really nicely done. Would make great Christmas gifts too.
on 4 February 2012
Got this for my girlfriend for christmas and she loves it. Nice message on the front and stays warm for a long time.
on 3 February 2012
This hot waterbottle is very cute and very true! It is also sturdy and usuable, as although the cover is knit, it is very soft. I would definitely buy this as a present for my girl friends. It's a shame the cover doesn't cover over the top of the waterbottle, but I've never found that to actually cause me a problem.