5.0 out of 5 stars Does Exactly What it Says on the Tin...
Published on 16 Mar 2012 by Jess Ratcliff

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Great tray, awarded only 3 stars and it's not always non stick.
Published 1 month ago by Loretta Moreira

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Does Exactly What it Says on the Tin..., 16 Mar 2012
This review is from: Pyrex Classic Non-Stickmetal Bakeware Pizza Pan, 30cm (Kitchen & Home)
I wanted to replace our old cheap supermarket own brand pizza tray as it was increasingly becoming less no-stick and more 'weld it on'. I purchased this pyrex pizza pan as I have previously purchased their Pyrex Classic Non Stick Large Roaster, 35x26cm and Pyrex Classic Non Stick Oven Tray, 33x25cm and been impressed with how hardwearing they were. I wasn't disappointed with this either. Have used numerous times already, (we have pizza usually once a week) and so far pizza cook well as the holes allow the underside of the pizza to cook evenly, it protects our oven from any cheese drips, and pizza's slide off the pan with ease. In fact they are so non-stick that it is impossible to cut them on the pan as they slide around too much!! (I recommend the OXO Good Grips Pizza Wheel for Non-Stick Cookware to cut your pizza's, see my review for that as well). It also has two handles on either side that make it easier to grip to remove from the oven. The only slight downside is that it will only cook 10" pizzas, 14" would overhang the sides. It may be slightly more expensive than some other brands but for value for money and to do exactly what it says, this is your best choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 19 Feb 2013
It is fantastic! Pizzas and chips cook perfectly on this and no sticking at all. It says it is dishwasher safe, but I haven't dared put it in as I don't want to lose any of the non-stick ness :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Still not sticking, 21 Sep 2014
These are great quality items.

They somehow look deeper pan in the images which might put you off. It did for me, but upon receipt I was pleasantly surprised to see them being a more subtle pan depth and perfect for everything I've used them for so far.

They clean up really well too. Quite often these things can slowly get greasy and start to lose their non-stick but these are going strong despite fairly heavy use so far.

As soon as these ones start to lose their non-stickiness I'll be buying more of the same as they're the best ones I've ever owned so far!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pyrex never fails, 14 Dec 2013
Love Pyrex - all the containers, oven dishes, mixing bowls, pans, baking tins/trays etc. No doubt about this product - great for crisping pizzas.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but big., 9 Jan 2014
Martin Tyler (Uk) - See all my reviews
Great item. I bought it for the convection oven but this thing is massive and wont fit and turn. Used it in the normal oven and it worked well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 July 2014
Makes very crispy delicious pizza. My husband loves it. Arrived very quickly and makes even cheap pizzas taste better :)

5.0 out of 5 stars looks great, 10 Jun 2014
Mr. G. E. Dessar "greglee" (spalding /uk) - See all my reviews
I bought this for the wife for when we move so she has new stuff for the new kitchen looks great quality nice weight and as not used yet hopefully will last for some time .

5.0 out of 5 stars great non stick pan, 18 April 2014
good size for large pizza and easy to clean. I also use it for cooking waffles, wedges in the oven

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PIZZA PAN, 27 Mar 2014
I am so pleased with this pizza pan, my cooked pizza just slide off onto the plate. I definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pyrex pizza pan, 27 Dec 2013
Very good pizza pan. It does not stick. Easy to clean. Doesn't get dirty, can just be wiped clean. I would purchase this item again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›