It is not the easiest thing in the world to do, trying to get the bubbles out of the sheet can be a bit of a pain and peeling it away from the backing sheet is a bit awkward, but if you follow the instructions and take your time then it does exactly what you want.

You do need to clean the windows first. Make sure you have a good squeegee and something to spray the water/fairy liquid solution onto the window (I used an old windolene spray bottle)

A good mirror effect from the outside and a little bit darker on the inside, like a pair of mirrored sunglasses.
on 16 May 2015
Excellent stuff and really easy to install so long as you read and follow the instructions carefully and don't rush it. Our front room is right on the street so had near zero privacy even with nets up but now in daylight its just a sheer mirror from the outside. From the inside its no darker than having our heavy nets up but it open the room up considerably. At night we drop the blinds so we are not bothered by the mirror reversing after dark. Sorry forgot to take before photo from the outside but this is how it looks completed then the next one shows the first two panels finished compared the that last one. Just about to order a few more meters.
review image review image
on 17 November 2013
This is the first time I have used anything like this and am very impressed. I had 4 big windows to do and was expecting problems working on my own but it went really well, no problems at all. I just followed the enclosed instructions and had all 4 windows done in an hour. Looks like a mirror from outside with no air bubbles at all. Great product.
on 12 March 2013
This is the second lot of reflective window film we have bought and it does the job perfectly. This time we put it on the utility window, so I can have our laundry and whatever else in there and we can see out, but nobody can see in! It is very easy to fix, lots of soapy water, a good squeegy and away you go. The first time there might be a bit of "left a bit, right a bit" but you soon get the hang of it.,
on 20 April 2011
this product comes with no instructions on how best to fit. It is imposible to put up without it creasing or sticking to itself leaving you with a crumpled worthless pile. Unless you are very experienced I'd advise getting professional help
on 29 March 2014
Very happy with this product it does exactly what I want in that it prevents people who overlook my property from looking in.
on 9 June 2013
It did a good job at a reasonable price.
Very fast delivery from date of order
I will certainly buy this product again if I need to.
on 27 June 2016
It is very good but it is is tricky to put on window. There is a vidio on U-Tube which has helped me. If I have to buy again I will ask to send in cut to size. I had a big waste & it was long so get damaged as well. I am still looking for other window but I will measure & ask to send in exact size. In summar it is cutting the light. Looking from outside I can see my own face means nothing in day time but at Night time Ican see inside as there is light inside.
M M Patel
on 12 August 2013
did not stick and air bubbles formed yet i followed the instructions to the letter i would not buy this product again
on 24 July 2014
I was expecting more difference between one side and the other, to justify the name one way mirror. Instead both sides are partially reflecting partially transparent, with no noticeable difference between the two. But it did the job for what I wanted it and it's very easy to attach and shape to whatever you need. If somebody wants something with a clearer difference between the two sides I guess they have to try some proper glass solution.