on 7 August 2012
Excellent performance and loved the encores as it is a recording of a live performance. I did wonder originally if the encores would annoy me but they only added to the enjoyment of the opera. I thoroughly recommend this recording of Verdi's opera.

Christine Harris
on 9 October 2011
I saw this production in Verona twice and absolutely loved it. It is even better on DVD. Love the fact that when the audience goes wild Rigoletto and Gilda repeat the famous duet. To my mind this is the best production around for the 2 leads. I didn't find the duke very believable though.
on 28 October 2013
The parcel arrived in perfect condition, well wrapped and secure. I enjoyed the opera, one of my favourites. Thank you