on 30 August 2010
this is an excellent product, sometimes a bit tricky to use but once tou get the hang of it , its easy ,cooled the conservatory down a lot so that we could actually sit out in it!
we looked into all the other alternatives but this was by far the easiest(and cheapest )by far. we didnt order enough so re-oredered and was sent the wrong film back but a quick phone call to the company and it was all sorted out and the right one posted off before we'd even sent the other back ,nice to be trusted ,we would recommend this company to anyone who needs a window film .
on 6 June 2010
this stuff is great if you want privacy. but you gotta do your window cleaning REALLY well or tiny specs show up. and i ordered too little, so order a bit more than you need because you may have to trim it. and treat yourself to a sharp craft knife.
on 11 April 2013
The product material is just perfect for the job, only needed enough for two top window sections of 950x20 to keep out the sun, so thought that with the 2.0 Metres I could do all the four windows in the room. Unfortunately the roll was only 1.91m in length, and as the instructions advised to oversize the piece to be fitted, then trim off afterwards I ended up throwing away nearly 1/2 of the roll. But it does work on the two windows I needed it for.
on 26 August 2013
It took a while to attach to window, we would like to know why the soap and water! as it has left it with tiny bubbles so isn't smooth like a mirror, saying that it is still ok as it looks like drops of rain, does what it says cuts out the glaring sun shine , if light is on indoors you can see from out but only if you get really close to window, otherwise so good I have ordered more.
on 27 May 2011
Easy to use if you do not pay attention to instructions, advised excess to leave is to much, I found it better to trim to 3-5mm, I was applying to a narrow window [360mm], otherwise ok.
on 26 September 2011
Arrived on time so good service. Functions as it supposed to, so good quality. A bit fiddly to install, getting all the air bubbles out took some patience. But providing you follow the instruction properly, it's just time. Overall, very pleased. Thanks!
on 17 August 2013
This product is brilliant. I hate net curtains but live in an area where the community gather on the grassed area outside my house. I didn't want everyone to be able to see into my lounge so felt I had no choice but to use nets to keep prying eyes out. Then I came across this product and decided to give it a go. I found the product easier to use with 2 people and although it feels a bit fiddly, it's more a confidence thing, because once you've mastered one, the rest is easy. It works like a dream! The net curtains are in the bin and because my windows now reflect the outside, people walking by are using it like a mirror and admiring themselves. They can't see us watching them as they pose and check themselves out - it's our family entertainment now!
on 10 February 2014
Good price. Easy fitting after reading instructions several times. Room slightly darker after installation - but worth it. Would recommend.
on 3 June 2016
To the seller: amazing seller! My parcel got lost cause the delivery driver messed up. The seller took care of it and managed to get them to redeliver my parcel after its been shipped to the wrong adress.

To them item: easy to handle ! You gonna need a little spray can for water and maybe a carpet cutter.
It doesn't darken ur room a lot and you can still see through. From the outside it looks like a mirror so during the day no-one can look into ur room. During the night it won't work like this anymore especially if you have your lights on (common sense though) people will be able to peak in when it's darker outside.

We also already noticed a difference in temperature. While it's really warm in other rooms of the house, ours is nice and cool.

It benefits my husband who is sleeping during the day and working at night. And also my little Chinchillas during hot days, since they suffer from heat alot.
on 19 April 2013
Very good stuff, very easy to apply by following the very easy instructions supplied. A initial delivery problem but was sorted out amicably!!! Does work exactly how i wanted it to!