5.0 out of 5 stars great product!
I have been using this product almost for a month and from the first week my skin felt healthier. Almost all my little pimples and black spots have disappeared. Salicylic acid in it works!
Published on 7 Feb. 2013 by ibelius

Published 1 month ago by Jennifer Hobbs

1.0 out of 5 stars I am so disappointed my chin had loads of raised bumps and my ..., 14 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Medibac by Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash 250ml (Misc.)
I brought this product because I believed it would help fight against my occasional breakouts. I used to suffer with frequent spots growing up but since reaching my mid 20s this has reduced significantly. I used this product as soon as it arrived as I had a couple of spots and thought this along with the other product I purchased from dermologica would help get rid of it. Within a day I came out in a huge rash all over my cheeks and chin. My face was dry, tight, and flakes of skin appeared. I am so disappointed my chin had loads of raised bumps and my face was red and painful. Because it was dry and flaking I was unable to cover it and totally embarrassed having to face work. I am furious after believing this would help to cure my problem it has only made matters worse. 6 days on my face has broken out all over my chin, my skin is still flaking and I have now had to fork out more on e45 creams and bio oil to stop it feeling so tight and red. I am so angry these products are not cheap and for them to not work and cause more problems is hugely upsetting.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product!, 7 Feb. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Dermalogica range, 29 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Medibac by Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash 250ml (Misc.)
I really like using this wash on my oily skin. My face feels super clean and clear after use. This doesn't dry your skin out like other face washes for acne-prone skin. I highly recommend this product and this seller. I had to contact the seller and they responded very quickly and sorted my problem straight away - will definitely buy this again from you when I next run out!

5.0 out of 5 stars For my daughter, 5 April 2014
This review is from: Medibac by Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash 250ml (Misc.)
I was recommended to buy this for my daughter as she has skin break out's from time to time and we tried so many other things. This keeps the skin really clean and is safe to use daily. Their other products are amazing too, expensive, but they do last a long time, which I was surprised at.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not easy to find, 25 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Medibac by Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash 250ml (Misc.)
I cant always find this product easily & it really helps keep my oily skin spot free.

I will continue to use this & buy through Amazon.

2.0 out of 5 stars No help for my acne, 30 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Medibac by Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash 250ml (Misc.)
For the last year I have had terrible outbreaks!! I'm 33. I'm just at the end of the bottle and my outbreaks are just the same, perhaps even abit worse than when I started! Constant blackheads and spots. The product itself is good and didn't dry out my skin but unfortunately hasn't helped with my acne! Have washed my face religiously for about 6 months with this and hasn't helped at all. Was hoping this would be a miracle cure but sadly wasn't! Won't be buying another bottle

5.0 out of 5 stars The best thing for keeping spots away, 15 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Medibac by Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash 250ml (Misc.)
Obviously, if you are going to use Dermalogica, it's important to have the face mapping done (it's free!), and my facialist has been trying to get me to use other products for my skin 'cause she thinks I am addicted to this clearing skin wash... Actually, my skin is. If I don't use this I get spots, if I use this they stay away!!!

I use this with Microfoliant.

The other Dermalogica products are great to get rid of acne to start with (dermal clay cleanser etc.) but this helps maintain clear skin.

If you have acne though - there is nothing like a serious diet change and 2/3 Dermalogica facials a week for a month to blast them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best face wash I've ever bought!, 10 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Medibac by Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash 250ml (Misc.)
This face wash is great I've had acne since I was 13 (I'm 40 now! ) I was still suffering spots but the dermalogica medibac range has cleared my skin lovely. This face wash was a bit drying at first but after a couple of weeks my skin adjusted and it looks so healthy and I hardly get any spots, quite expensive but definitely worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great facial wash, 10 May 2014
This review is from: Medibac by Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash 250ml (Misc.)
At last a facial wash that does what it says on the tin. Cleanses deep down and doesn't dry out skin. My skin is quite sensitive but this doesn't irritate in any way. Works in harmony with my skin, and although pricey a little goes a long way. I wouldn't consider using anything else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product!, 1 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Medibac by Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash 250ml (Misc.)
Really good product. I've been suffering with breakouts week after week and nothing I used seemed to make a difference. I have been using this product for about 4 weeks now and can't believe the difference, my skin has never been clearer. I will definitely buy this product again.

Medibac by Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash 250ml