5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job
I bought this gate as my daughter has had a baby and we have 3 large boisterous Boxer dogs. The gate is perfect for keeping them out of the room occasionally and considering how big they are they haven't jumped it. I also put this up on my own in around 20 mins.
Published on 5 Dec 2010 by Miss Tracey A. Parker

1.0 out of 5 stars dog gate
poor fitting instructions. not a good purchase at all. not as expected dog has pushed against it and managed to open it. not impressed.
Published on 2 July 2012 by axl the wonder dog

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 5 Dec 2010
This review is from: BabyDan Extra Tall Extending Safety Gate (White) (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy, 13 Sep 2011
we are very happy with this gate, bought a few weeks ago and seems fine so far! we previously bought similar from argos and my son broke lock in handle in a matter of days, this one has different locking system which seems better/stronger. only down point was online description didnt give actual height unlike others available (about 1 metre), in my view this is the best on market.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent gate to keep our Labradors where we want them!, 16 Jun 2013
I bought this tall gate to go between our kitchen and utility room to so that our three Labradors can be closed in there at night and when they come back wet from walks. Our previous gate was too low and the dogs could jump out. This gate has put a stop to that. We also like the fact that there is no rail at the bottom so risk of tripping is eliminated. It was easy to instal and is easy to open and close. So all in all it serves its purpose very well and I am very pleased with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Springer controlled!, 16 Mar 2013
This is a great quality gate & has got to be one of the tallest available. Having liked the first one so much we ordered a second one as they help our 13 year old cat get some peace from our young springer spaniel! The gate is strong, very adjustable & easy to install & use, using the clever fittings included. Great Value!

1.0 out of 5 stars dog gate, 2 July 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for our external door, 25 Jun 2014
L. Day "Bookworm" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Bought this to stop our puppy running out into the road while still allowing her to watch the world go by. it's perfect. Fitted easily (and my partner is not great at DIY) and works well

5.0 out of 5 stars dog gate, 16 Jun 2014
this extra tall safety gate is very very good i wanted it for my outside door to keep my large dog in i am very happy with it as its strong and the price way exalant

5.0 out of 5 stars dog gate, 16 Jun 2014
Brilliant. Bought this for our alaskan malamute as she kept crawling under or over normal ones due to her size, this is perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars dog gatr, 19 May 2014
Great sturdy hate. High enough to keep my three dogs in the kitchen..good fixings to the door frame. Well pleased ..

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value. my husband has Alzhiemers so I have ..., 1 July 2014
Margaret Hamilton "lillybo" (London England) - See all my reviews
Very good value. my husband has Alzhiemers so I have at the top of the stairs so he cant wander when I am asleep

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›