on 22 May 2013
I got this in expectation of getting some good old 80's arcade action but instead got a 'taster' disk with only partial games on which require an online account to activate (and more money!). Even the Pac Man (the real reason for getting this) was not like the original. The only upshot is that my 4 year old daughter loves this. Very disappointed.
on 4 December 2010
Simply put, if you want any of these arcade games this is the best way to buy them.

I bought this purely because it was cheap, but I find myself keep coming back to Boom Boom Rocket, and Pac Man Championship Edition is great fun with friends!

I actually paid less than a £1 for this as I was buying some other games as well and just threw it in, but strangly this is one of the most played disks I have!
on 30 May 2011
As a new Xbox owner, I wanted something cheap and cheerful to introduce me to some classic arcade-type games. I keep coming back to Boom Boom Rocket and Luxor 2, which are addictive and my 4 star rating is based on these two games only. Uno and Pac-man are okay but do not keep my interest for long. Unfortunately Feeding Frenzy is not compatible with my TV/Xbox. Overall, I would say this is a very good value compilation.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 26 January 2012
Please note this was purchased recently as a replacement disc to our original.
Another big fan of Luxor here, this is by far te cheapest way to buy this classic!

Pacman,"tournament" edition, the original sounds bbut gameplay has many updated variables on the coin slot classic ... keeps the kids interested & serves as good wind down when you're pumped up from way too much fast action shooter killing spree's ...
great value, something for all on this disc.

Luxor 2 follows the same technique as the first game, "ball busting" before the coloured balls get into the "station" ..my 8yr old loves this..(as do I)

Feeding frenzy, your child may have played this in school!? mine certainly had! ...starting off as a small fish eat all thats smaller than you, graduate to an orca! ..surprisingly fast & addictive gameplay! ..again very popular with my youngster.

UNO ..the classic board game re-jigged for xbox, aimed at older x'boxers!

Whilst there are more (& several demo's) these are the stand out games, making for a very worthwhile cheap compilation games disc... (viva pinata demo has kept my daughter quiet for in excess of 12 hours over xmas, ..so far
on 31 March 2010
I am old enough to remember the original old school games hence the reason i bought this item, plus it gives me a reason to get into the xbox rather than leaving it to the kids. Pac man is my favourite, although adjusting to the newer championship edition does take a while, apart from this its good. Other family memebers like some of the other games too, can't remember the names!
on 2 September 2011
I liked this alot, however I prefer pac-man and luxor to the other games, nice to play on a boring day in.
on 13 November 2012
Uno on this collection is worth the price of admission alone :D.

Pac Man championship is another high light showing that you can teach an old "pac" new tricks :D
on 8 May 2013
seems to have some demos too, but cant find them, perhaps thats cos xbox live just lets you access the demos you want. Already been my teenage son at pacman (highest score), enjoy luxor but find it odd when so far away from screen, feeding frenzy is tricky but easy to learn and play, and just have no idea whats going on in uno despite being able to play properly with real cards. ho hum....
Well worth the money, would have liked a couple of two player games tho.
on 26 February 2014
pacman etc on a complilation disc.....ok like so many puzzle games for a hour,but their are better puzzle games out their now...like the Atari collection.
on 7 April 2015
only wanted the disc for Fish Frenzy, still worth the price! did get a little hooked on Uno though. the disc wasn't scratched and it arrived on time.