5.0 out of 5 stars Baby loves it!
I bought this because it was something a little different and I liked the colours. My son loves it and on bad teething days it's his go-to toy. It also doubles up as a rattle which he happily shakes about. Great product!
Published on 21 Nov 2011 by B

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm
Bought this for my 1 month old daughter its really nice rattle but she is not really interested at the moment, I think the big ball on it makes it heavier than it should be and feels like it would hurt if it hit her in the face. I would not recommend this for a tiny baby, my daughter cant even grab it at the moment lol.
Published on 3 Feb 2012 by MrGotty

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby loves it!, 21 Nov 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars baby likes it, 8 Mar 2014
bought for my 6 month old

great for chewing, holding with little hands and the different colours and shapes seem to hold baby's attention for a while which is good

5.0 out of 5 stars A 1 Product Just What Was Required, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: East Coast Nursery Sassy Ring Rattle (Baby Product)
I bought this because I liked the colours For Teething And The Liked The Price.It also Will Also double up as a rattle which he Will happily shakes about.A Great product! And Great Price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for teething, 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: East Coast Nursery Sassy Ring Rattle (Baby Product)
This ring goes everywhere with us. I attach it to a set of smaller plastic teething rings, a perfect baby toy distraction but also great when my son wants to put everything in his mouth and I don't want him to suck on everyone else's toys, blankets, muslins, sleeves or whatever is within reach!

5.0 out of 5 stars East Coast Nursery Sassy Ring Rattle, 25 July 2013
This review is from: East Coast Nursery Sassy Ring Rattle (Baby Product)
The rattle has a nice look and feel and appears to be well made.

My baby is still too young to be able to play with it, but does follow the black/white ball when I hold it in front of her eyes. I'm happy with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 23 May 2013
This review is from: East Coast Nursery Sassy Ring Rattle (Baby Product)
This is a well made rattle that has taken a bashing. My little one thinks its great and wants to play with it a lot!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 16 May 2013
Antje Teubner - See all my reviews
This review is from: East Coast Nursery Sassy Ring Rattle (Baby Product)
Very good quality. Ideal for v little babies due to color scheme and v lasting. Would definitely recommend! Good price too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Favourite, 19 Oct 2012
This review is from: East Coast Nursery Sassy Ring Rattle (Baby Product)
Bought this as part of a set of 4 in a store. This was the favourite one, my 5mo loved it at first sight, and of course its straight in the mouth - excellent for teething. It would have been a little too big for first ever baby rattle, try this Manhattan Toy Winkel Teethers instead, but my little one is delighted to have some new ones as she recognises her toys now!

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm, 3 Feb 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Rattle, 28 Jan 2012
This review is from: East Coast Nursery Sassy Ring Rattle (Baby Product)
I bought this rattle for my baby before he was born - I didn't know whether I was having a girl or a boy and this rattle was fairly unisex in it's appearance. It's a good quality rattle and, for a small basic toy, has plenty to interest my baby boy - textures, colours, patterns, sounds, rings to play with and the dotty ball. I'm very, very pleased with it. I've had a few items by East Coast and have been impressed with them all.

ARRAY(0xb28fbd2c)