on 3 August 2010
Pretty much all you can say about this product is that it works! No noise on the line, perfect for splitting the telephone cable for the phone itself and the Sky+HD box. Never noticed any problems and had this for a few months now.
on 9 September 2010
I checked in Homebase this weekend and the same item was priced at over £10.00. So good value for money.
on 29 June 2013
Unfortunately , this did not work , it may be that we had the one rogue one in the batch , but at this price I could not be bothered to pay postage and return , so just threw it away , and did what I should have in the first place , and went to an electrical store and bought another ...
on 28 February 2013
This item does the job required and at a great price too. Having many gadgets in our house which require phone connections this has saved us a fortune from installing extra lines.
on 12 July 2013
this does exactly what is says on the tin, I bought it as a spare when I was having router problems. can look quite bulky all plugged in if you have nothing to hide it behind
on 30 June 2013
Product arrived early and was just was what I required. It works well and does the job intended. If required I would buy again.
on 23 July 2013
What more to say? It's a three way telephone socket splitter. With low price and no moving parts, it does what it should
on 29 December 2013
it dose exactly wat it is soposed to and the price is grate wat more can you ask for will defenatly tel a friend about it
on 15 December 2011
It does the job intended so I have no complaints at all about this product.
I solved the problem very simply and easily.
on 22 June 2013
This product has a solid feel to it and it's not going to break in five minutes. No problem recommending this product.