Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now

on 15 March 2013
These socks are the best I have had, I've bought them before and can't recommend them enough. They take shape of the foot unlike some others that seem to have no heel and work their way down the foot when walking in them. They aren't too tight on elasticated top either. Soft, fleecy thick lining inside. I also wear them for bed as I have really bad circulation. I also wear them under wellies and they stay up unlike others I've had in the past. Reasonably priced and wash really well in machine over and over again. Recommended seller, was the cheapest and I'm happy with that.
on 9 May 2013
Great socks, as I suffer with bad circulation my feet and legs get very cold, they keep feet nice and warm, not only for bed use!!!!
on 10 January 2011
Ladies Thermal Bed Socks
These are the best bed socks I have ever used, I was so pleased with them I sent some to my sister. They are very reasonable cost wise, easy to wash and quick to dry, they stay on, and are sooooo cosy. I removed the elastic around the ankle so I do not get grip marks.
brendev
on 1 January 2014
These are so comfortable, I might never wear normal socks again!
I bought these for a friend as a Christmas present as she gets cold very often as she has poor circulation; though when they arrived the brushed fabric inside felt too much like cotton wool, as my friend suffers from a severe dislike of this, I purchased a replacement and kept them for myself.
I am so glad I did! They are warm, soft, funky colours, they don't make your feet sweaty which is great, as I find a lot of other socks suffocate the feet, there's no tight elastic tops, I have quite large legs and these don't pinch or dig in at all, I practically live in them.
Be warned; normal socks will never feel as good again after these!
on 24 January 2013
I took a chance on these despite the warnings regarding overtight elastic which I did have to snip but, at less than £5 for three pairs, they are still great value. They do a superb job in keeping my toes toasty warm and I've just placed a further order for a pack each for my sister and for a friend.
on 25 February 2013
Wife loves them, says they keep her tootsies nice and warm at night. Nice selection of colours too. Well made.
on 19 January 2010
These socks are beautifully soft, warm and cosy. The only thing which didn't suit me was the elasticated tops which rather were rather too tight, but I solved this problem by just slightly snipping the elastic band with scissors.
on 26 July 2011
These don't feel of very good quality and not very comfortable to wear. I'm only a size 6 and these feel to constricting on my feet.
on 3 October 2015
I work as a care/support worker and have bought these ahead of Christmas for a few of my regular ladies. I was annoyed when they arrived and they were a different brand, but didn't bother complaining as I'm sure my ladies wont mind what brand it is. However, as suggested by other reviews they do seem a little tight around the ankle, so if you ever suffer from swollen ankles or have ankles on the larger size, then these may not be the most suitable socks.. Needless to say, for the price they are average but I wouldn't rush to buy them again.
on 1 December 2015
These socks appear to be good value for money. They are fleece on the inside and I am wearing a pair now and my feet feel nice and cosy. They are a good size and generous with the foldover having the benefit of making them into a longer sock if required. If they see me through winter then I am happy and will just throw out and buy some new next winter. After all, so cheap!