5.0 out of 5 stars Groovy tough and functional
Published on 28 May 2010 by R.E.Viewer

3.0 out of 5 stars Chunky
Although this collar is reasonably good quality it was much chunkier than I expected. The Velcro that you use to make it the correct size has already started to not be as good as when it first arrived. The D ring is also very chunkie and I cannot attach one of my leads to it. I think this would suit larger dogs than mine (I have a sprocker spaniel)
Published 1 month ago by Poohie

5.0 out of 5 stars Groovy tough and functional, 28 May 2010
Living by the sea in Portugal and having a Portuguese Water Dog, we needed something that would withstand a lot of salt water, and this seems to be the thing for it. Obviously we wash it each time its been in the sea but so far it seems to be tough enough to hold up to the task. Construction seems quite hardcore, the collar is funky and the red collar on a black dog looks good.

The collar is quite wide and lined with neoprene so seems to be quite comfortable for our pooch (he has never bothered with it since the day we put it on). There is also a reflective strip on the edge of the collar to help with visibility at night - if nothing else with him being a totally pitch black, ninja-esque dog, it helps us find him when he is out ferreting about in the garden late at night:)).
The D-ring is really chunky and solid and does not feel like it will fail.
There is a quick release plastic buckle which seems tough and is useful if you need to remove the collar quickly or just for washing it and putting it back on after a dunk in the sea ... it also means that the velcro does not need any readjustment when you put it back on.

The collar is currently at its smallest adjustment setting and fits our Water Dog who is ~5 months old (his neck is around 40cm from memory), so I am happy that it will fit him as he grows and should last a good while.

Info on supplier - delivery was within estimated dates, product was totally as described and no hassles really ... although I had no information that despatch had actually been made - it was sent to a family member in UK who was coming over on holiday (postage to Portugal was too expensive) so I had no idea until it arrived that it would actually arrive in time for their departure.

Overall ... deffo worth buying, the collar is maybe a bit more expensive than your run of the mill dog collars, but not excessively so, it looks good (maybe a bit bling) but for our needs is spot on and I would definitely buy another when the need arises.

5.0 out of 5 stars strong, smart, practical collar, 20 Jan 2011
A really smart, stylish and practical collar, with nice wide band. Easy to set the size using the velcro, then it's just one click to secure it. Has a choice of strong attachment points for tags and lead. Reflective strips are subtle in daylight but work well in torch light or car headlights (I use this combined with Ezydog quick release harness and Cujo lead - all black with reflective patterns!). Much smarter and more robust than previous reflective collars I've used, and feels very strong and reliable. Ideal for the dog about town / park / field / river...

4.0 out of 5 stars Buy bigger, 28 Feb 2011
I love these collars, the quality is great and they use unique materials (neoprene, same as wetsuits) that makes them suitable for all weathers, mud and even the odd dip in the sea! On my dogs first outing in his new collar he managed to slide down a muddy bank using his neck and shoulder as a brake, caking the collar is exceptionally sticky sandstone mud. I think it would of finished off a leather collar and probably most webbing ones too, but a quick run under the tap and it was good as new.

I did really like the idea of a specific place to put the dogs ID tag but in reality, it is only about an inch or so away from the lead attachment ring, so the ID tag and the ring still clink together all the time. Wonderfully simple idea, badly executed.

The only problem I have had is that these collars do come up quite small and the room for adjustment is not that great. They are adjusted by a wrap over velcro arrangement, which is very secure and allows you to get a perfect fit, but has to have sufficient overlap in order to work. I ordered the medium which is supposed to adjust 403-453mm to fit my dog with a 430mm neck, but it was nowhere near big enough. I re-ordered the large (468-528mm) and that fitted perfectly at the smallest sizing. Unless your dog is at the very bottom of the size range, I'd order the size above you think you need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best collar ever, 21 Dec 2011
We have 2 black labs who are 1 year old and getting suitable collars has been a nightmare.....until now! This collar is by far the best one on the market.....it has survived A LOT. Our dogs play fight and grab each other by the collar and they also swim in the sea a lot and the collars look as good as the day we got them....no mean feat with our two maniacs. It has a fantastically strong clip and there are no 'bits' on the collar that fall off etc. If you are looking for a collar that survives anything........this is the one :o)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ezydog collar, 25 Jun 2011
This is our second ezydog collar for our Labradoodle and the only reason for buying a second one was our dog needed a larger size. Its the best dog collar we have ever bought so much so we have bought other Ezydog products. Excellent quality materials used and I think the dogs find them very comfortable. Other members of our family have also bought Ezydog products and all say they would not use anything else for their dogs. Delivery from this supplier was very quick

4.0 out of 5 stars Great House Collar, 9 Nov 2013
This product is perfect, it's strong and made from good quality material. Only thing I will say is to measure your dogs neck and get a size bigger as that padding of the collar makes it smaller.

5.0 out of 5 stars esydog collar, 15 Feb 2010
Very good sturdy collar. Colour as in picture. We love these collars - and so does our dog!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit and forget, 20 Sep 2012
Tough, secure and comfortable, all you really need from a dog collar.

Very happy with this product infact, I have just purchased a larger one as my Siberian Husky neck is now grown to the size of a small oak tree.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best on the market, 23 Jun 2011
I love this collar, all my dogs have one each, its strong, durable, high vis strips and really attractive.
On top of this, they can wear it swimming too.
The matching 40" Mutley leash is a must, to top it all off.
The pink is georgous too if you have a girlie,
Its well worth its money & will last forever.

5.0 out of 5 stars dog collar, 12 April 2011
A. Farrell "blasques" (valenia, spain) - See all my reviews
This was bought to replace a previous one. As another reviewer mentioned, get a size larger than you need, they do come up a bit small. Having said that, they are really good collars, sturdy and comfortable. My belgian shepherd looks real smart.

EzyDog Neo Dog Collar, Double Extra Small, Chocolate