Size: Double Extra Small - 28-30cm|Colour Name: Green Camouflage|Change
Price:£9.45 - £18.66

on 8 December 2011
Absolutely delighted with this collar. It's funky and practical at the same time and the neoprene bit inside provides a comfortable fit. I wish that I had bought the size bigger as I have had to adjust the collar to the largest size with the velcro which means that less of the pattern is visible. Our dog's neck measurement is 16" and we bought a Medium. I will definitely buy again though. Great service too!
on 23 November 2012
Bought this for my lab. Was quite surprised by the size of the box that it arrived in (could have fitted an old VCR in it). Collar is good value, looks smart and is well made. It's easy to clean which is a must as mine likes to roll in fox poo. The only reason why I haven't marked this as 5 star is once or twice, when my dog has been pulling on the lead, the clip has come undone and my dog come loose. Once when we was just about to cross a main road which was quite scary.
on 6 August 2012
Really disappointed with this collar, my labs neck measures 45cm within the medium size range. the velcro....YES VELCRO!!!! that holds the collar together does not reach her neck and because i had to open packet to try on I cant send back!!! im worried that the VELCRO will undo if she tugs on her lead too much so have ordered a different brand with a proper belt like fastening.
Will not order another one despite liking the colour and the fact it is water proof.
on 6 August 2013
this is a fab collar for very active dogs. We had one for our other dog when he was a pup ( he was a very big pup at 8 months) and it lasted and grew with him till he was 4. Now we have had to get a new one as he has completely outgrown it so we got this one for our little lady too. I would deffinately recomend this product for an active dog. It can be thrown in the washing machine and dries in no time with it being wetsuit material. I will deffinately be sticking with these collars.
This is the second EZY collar I have bought for my Jack Russell, the first one wore out, but after many, many, many long distance walks, hikes and strolls. It still had life in it, but it was looking a bit tired, so when she went to the groomers this time I got her a nice new one.

They are excellent collars and if I was a dog, I would want to wear one! They are padded and comfy looking, they are easy to fit and the addition of a name plate loop is a bonus.
on 22 December 2011
Great quality, comfortable and secure collars. I would recommend EzyDog collars to anyone, but especially for strong breeds of dogs.

I have a Staffy and did not particularly want to put her into a cliché Staffy collar/harness (thick, leather, studs, etc). This is a much better and much more comfortable alternative.

This will not rub the dog's neck, thanks to the soft lining, yet is very strong and secure. It's a thick collar, so spreads the pressure on the dog's neck during walks, rather than pinching or cutting into the skin as cheaper collars can. I am now a convert to EzyDog collars and very happy with this product.

My only complaints are: my puppy keeps growing out of them (guess I can't really blame that on the company!) and I also would like to see them available in more collars (ie purple, as I really hate pink but am tired of everyone assuming my Staff must be male!).
on 14 January 2013
Hector Beagle is 'Strong' and if he ever escaped, god help local wildlife or sheep !
We needed a good strong reliable collar and all of our hounds wear EZY collars, the boys go off on their missions (not Hector) and charge through mud, brambles and rivers etc and these collars wash fine in washing machine and dry really quickly but best of all although a couple of them have been worn for over 4 years non stop and may have got a little battered and worn non of the beagles has ever returned minus his ezy collar so have always had their id tags on etc.
The strong clip is the most robust I' ve come across and we've never had that thing where you thought dog was attached to lead and you but you look down and you find you are walking an empty collar !!
on 23 January 2013
What a lovely sturdy soft collar! It is quite stiff but also very flexible and the padding is like sponge so fits lovely round my staffys neck. The collar is so easy to adjust whilst keeping it on the dog. Only downfall is that the bit where you attach the lead is also the bit where you attach a name tag so it gets a bit tangled at times and when you take the lead off you need to spin the collar back round so his tag is under his neck and not the back of his head! He destroyed his last collar by scratching it just fell apart but this one is still solid after around 5 months of use. I am about to order another one for my next staffy that I pick up tomorrow :-)
on 17 January 2011
Ordered 2 collars,arrived in good time,had to return one as i ordered the wrong size,i returned it,a replacement was sent by return of post,fantastic service,really helpful,Great to do business with.
on 8 March 2011
I love this collar, so much so I'm on my second(due to puppy growth). The quality is superb. Not that my dog can talk but if he could I'm sure he'd tell me how comfy it is compared to many others he's tried. This would be due to the padding and fabric used. Good quality loop for the lead and a separate loop for tags. You might be wary of using this type of clip together collar for strong dogs that pull at the lead but I don't have any worries. My dog (of medium size and now fully grown) pulls and the good quality clip has always held fast. It's quick and easy to do up when you have and excitable, lively dog who doesn't sit still for the task.