on 14 January 2011
I got this game for my niece who is 11 and she enjoyed it for about 3-4 cards. However, the adults in the group liked it a lot more and played it for a good 30 minutes. I would recommend giving kids longer than 1 minute to remember everything on the card and maybe giving them 2 roles of the di per turn. Otherwise, you get one wrong and then it's over.

The artwork is a good variety of paintings from several different artists/centuries and they are big enough to get an idea of the painting. Some of the facts are really interesting, while others are a bit trivial.

overall, it's a creative idea for learning. I definitely enjoyed it, even though it may not have given my niece the oo aww sensation of a new video game.
on 20 January 2010
What a super game for the family!Even the youngest can take part and without conscious effort everyone becomes familiar with famous works of art, absorbing information without realising it. Our family ranges from a 7 year old through teenagers to grandparents and everyone got something out of it.
on 1 October 2013
Kids love it and are constantly asking to play. I think it is a great way for them to learn a few facts about all sorts of subjects. We've now got 7 different boxes!
on 23 January 2011
I bought this as I was very impressed with 'Around the World'. This is much more difficult and my 9 year old won't play it as he finds it too much of a challenge to be fun. Suitable probably for slightly older children.
on 8 April 2014
Great to use a starter in the classroom, the kids loved it and made them really think about what they are looking at.
on 24 July 2015
Prompt Delivery - Thanks.
The Art Cards were very informative.
We have ordered a few in this BrainBox series of games and they are sure to give us hours of fun and conversation over the summer holidays. Thank you very much.
on 17 July 2013
A great game to play with lots of interesting info. Children remember most of it but us older ones struggle a little :-) love playing it though .
on 3 February 2013
Great little simple game, take away on holiday - play at home, allows the children to learn facts whilst playing a game.
on 9 February 2015
Great for children - and even the grown ups can learn quite a lot and sharpen their observation skills.
on 16 April 2015
Perfect excellent for birthday present. Fun plus education