Format: Audio CD|Change

on 28 November 2009
I have played this over and over again, it is Daniel at his best, very meaningful and thought provoking, sung from the heart of a true Christian. I would recommend this CD.
on 8 February 2014
This is my kind of music, and I love Daniel o'Donnell. The songs are uplifting and faith-strengthening. I love the record
on 13 February 2014
Lovely voice! Peaceful. Helps to calm me during my drive on the motorway. Listen to this again and again. Recommend.
on 15 November 2013
I love it. Daniel is a lovely sings
.He sings with such feeling and is always a pleasure to listen too.
on 16 January 2016
This is Daniel's BASS album.
It's all bass. It's all him playing bass.
Some is solo bass, some is layered, multi layered bass.
It has been described as Metal Box meets Stars Of The Lid.
Jah Wobble said that this is the most important bass album ever made.
Listening to it with my £86,000 B&O active speakers this album certainly does rumble sonically. The vinyl album version is even better. On my £22,000 tweaked Linn Sondecker Mark VII it can make the room shake and cause local earthquakes.
Daniel is a master at bass playing and he got Tony Visconti in to produce this bassifficly thunderful album which on the last track produces "the brown noise" so watch out for that and have a bucket beside you.
Very good deep album by the man who is a master...Thee Master...thee man who is thee bassis for bass.
on 13 June 2010
DANIEL O'DONNELL RETURNS TO RELIGIOUS / SACRED MUSIC FOR HIS LATEST ALBUM, THE FIFTH SUCH ALBUM HE HAS RELEASED IN HIS CAREER (NOT COUNTING LIVE ALBUMS).

DANIEL HIMSELF DESCRIBED THE ALBUM IN PROMOTIONAL INTERVIEWS AS "A COUNTRY GOSPEL ALBUM" AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU GET.

THE SONGS ARE ESPECIALLY WELL CHOSEN AND MADE THAT MUCH MORE ENJOYABLE GIVEN THE CRYSTAL CLEAR VOCALS THAT DANIEL SEEMS TO GIVE ON EVERY RECORDING HE MAKES.

MANY SONGS WILL BE WELL KNOWN TO US IN THE UK SUCH AS "PEACE IN THE VALLEY", "PRECIOUS MEMORIES" AND "I'LL FLY AWAY" AND THESE SIT WELL ALONGSIDE PERHAPS LESSER FAMILIAR TITLES SUCH AS "MANSION ON THE HILLTOP" AND "FAR SIDE BANKS OF JORDAN".

IF YOU'RE A FAN OF DANIEL O'DONNELL OF COURSE YOU'LL LOVE THIS BUT IF YOU'RE ALSO A FAN OF RELIGIOUS MUSIC OR JUST EASY LISTENING MUSIC IN GENERAL YOU SHOULD ENJOY THIS.

I WOULD RECCOMENDED IT TO ANYONE.
on 5 December 2009
I am a regular purchaser of D.O'D's records and this one did not disappoint me.It's a great selection of Gospel Music,from the Irish Troubadour, and a must for all his many fans around the world.Get it as soon as you can.
on 24 April 2012
The lady i bought this for is an avid follower of D.O.Donald. When i visit her she puts a dvd on and sings along with gusto i do my best but i am 72. but the songs are uplifting.
on 27 November 2009
You cannot fault this cd

I loved this album of Daniel's he is a first class singer.
on 22 February 2013
15 famous Gospel songs by Ireland's answer to Cliff Richard and his 3rd or 4th Sacred collection somehow makes more sense than George Jones having recorded most of these songs.