5.0 out of 5 stars A great big chunk of hot sweaty pop-punk
Published on 13 Aug 2009 by Matimus

3.0 out of 5 stars good cd
its a good cd of all time low's.. the others are amazing too :) if your a fan of them then you should definitly buy this album
Published on 3 Oct 2011 by Nina Tsang

5.0 out of 5 stars A great big chunk of hot sweaty pop-punk, 13 Aug 2009
This review is from: Put Up Or Shut Up (Audio CD)
I remember when this EP first came out, and I heard it sitting in the front seat of my mates car, just setting off on an epic road trip to a rollercoaster park. It immediately struck me as one of those EP's that just change everything and bring a band into the limelight. I'd heard a few All Time Low songs before the EP and I thought they were pretty good, but at that point it was only a casual interest. The fresh, perfected, but still raw sound of this EP really sparked the interest for me, and got me not only listening to this on repeat, but also listening through all the older material and eagerly anticipating the albums to come. As we all know now, All Time Low are big news, and this EP is where it really kicked off...I'd recommend it in a heartbeat

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 21 Sep 2010
This review is from: Put Up Or Shut Up (Audio CD)
This EP is brilliant. i love it even though it is not as muscially advanced as So Wrong, It's Right or Nothing Personal. It is still as good as them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as amazing as 'The Party Scene', 28 Oct 2011
This review is from: Put Up Or Shut Up (Audio CD)
When I first heard All Time Low, I was listening to their song Break Out! Break Out! off The Party Scene, and I thought, this is brilliant! Put up or Shut up contains the best songs off The Party Scene and two other outstanding track (Coffee Shop Soundtrack and Jasey Rae). It's a shame the band don't really sing any of those songs live apart from those two. Apart from that, I would deffinately recommend this EP!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 31 July 2010
This review is from: Put Up Or Shut Up (Audio CD)
Love this EP! It's amazing to see how much ATL have changed since they put this out.
Their earlier stuff is just as amazing as the new :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pop ep, 15 Sep 2006
This review is from: Put Up Or Shut Up (Audio CD)
Very enjoyable ep.I have recently started moving away from the pop-punk music that I pretty much grew up with but this really does stand out from the shiny new bands being thrown our way.Fantastic production as well.

Nothing groundbreaking but a great summer listen.I would say it was along the lines of Early fall out boy,Cartel,Earlier Midtown and the poppier side of Fenix TX

5.0 out of 5 stars H, 7 Feb 2013
This review is from: Put Up Or Shut Up (Audio CD)
all time low have very nice dOUBLE CHINS
when i first listened to this album i farted

all time low!! !! !!