4.0 out of 5 stars Good for price
Not bad for beginner but make sure you tip on worth the money
Well worth the money
Get what you pay for
Published 18 months ago by Suzanne Wilkes

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks better than it is!
I brought this product (x 2) for my two boys as they wanted to get into fishing. My partner suggested a whip, as for youngsters, it's the easiest option. On first appearance, they looked great and were very light weight and straight forward to use. They came without instructions, so good job really!
On their first 'cast out' both whips broke! They have a very tiny...
Published 20 months ago by Gurt

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks better than it is!, 9 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Zebco My First Fishing Set (Old Version) (Sports)
On their first 'cast out' both whips broke! They have a very tiny nib at the end with a small cut out for the elastic and then line to go onto that e.t.c, but even on a little kiddies pool with very small fish, the end of the whip couldn't cope and broke off each of them, so the fish took it off with them deep in the water.
Had we have known how easy they came off, we could have superglued them on before use perhaps.
I suggest if you're looking for a whip, to pay a bit extra for one or even purchase a pole, where elastic runs through the whole thing rather than been attached to an unsecure nib!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for price, 6 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Zebco My First Fishing Set (Old Version) (Sports)
Not bad for beginner but make sure you tip on worth the money