5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
Published on 9 April 2010 by firewhippet

3.0 out of 5 stars LEGO 5507
EXCELLENT TOY PROVIDES ENDLESS HOURS OF FUN AND ENTERTAINMENT FOR OUR LITTLE ONES. BUT FOR THE PRICE THE BOX COULD HAVE BEEN MORE FULL
Published 5 months ago by sshl

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 9 April 2010
firewhippet (North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO DUPLO 5507: Deluxe Brick Box (Toy)
My daughter has had plenty of enjoyment out of this toy and her Dad seems to like it too. There are plenty of bricks to make many different creations. She is 23 months old and learning her colours, so this has come in useful. The leaflet inside has a few ideas of things to make, if like me you have no imagination. I tried a cheaper brand and my daughter get frustrated, as the bricks didn't stick together well. Lego Duplo is a bit expensive, but then you get what you pay for, and this is a quality item that will last.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excedllent product, 9 April 2010
C. Munro "Cee" (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO DUPLO 5507: Deluxe Brick Box (Toy)
I always loved Lego as a child, and the children I look after can't get enough of these duplo bricks.

My big concern before purchasing this was whether or not there are enough blocks to make it worthwhile as it is my first duplo purchase and I didn't want to spend a fortune. I bought it in conjunction with the 5506 box and if anyone else has the same concern please let me assure you that this box has plenty in it and is a great start for a small duplo collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be better, 14 Nov 2010
This review is from: LEGO DUPLO 5507: Deluxe Brick Box (Toy)
My daughter got this for her second birthday and plays with it every day. Now at two and a half she can play independently - she makes lines, towers, steps, walls, she is naming the colours and loves the car. There is also plenty of room in the box for adding more sets. I actually have to take it out her room at bed time or she gets up and plays with it! I would recommend buying the big board as an extra as we use it more than the little one that is included. Not cheap but all my old (small) lego is in the garage waiting for her to use. It lasts and lasts doesn't it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and durable, 18 Feb 2012
This review is from: LEGO DUPLO 5507: Deluxe Brick Box (Toy)
I bought this for my 1 year old grandson and he loves it even at this age and it will last for several more years and can be added to.

3.0 out of 5 stars LEGO 5507, 7 Nov 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great starter..., 10 Jun 2013
This review is from: LEGO DUPLO 5507: Deluxe Brick Box (Toy)
My 2.5 year old loves this. Lots of pieces but I marked it down one because, for the price, I would have liked a bigger baseplate. Otherwise, it's great!

3.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it - however not substanial quantity at the price point, 14 April 2013
Sean Cawood (Rock of Gibraltar) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO DUPLO 5507: Deluxe Brick Box (Toy)
It's great, the kids do love it, but even at the reduced price (cost about 30 instead of 50) it still seems expensive to me...

I don't want to sound too 'stingy' here but these plastic pieces must cost very little to actually manufacture and it has to be used in conjunction with other lego sets...

On a positive note the kids imagination can run riot with lego & it keeps them entertained over time and on multiple uses of the toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent toy, 25 Oct 2012
This review is from: LEGO DUPLO 5507: Deluxe Brick Box (Toy)
My 1 year old daughter loves playing with these. She's too young to play with the properly as she can't manage to stick the bricks together but she loves sorting through the box and banging the bricks together. I think this will be a toy she uses for many years to come. Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 11 Jan 2011
This review is from: LEGO DUPLO 5507: Deluxe Brick Box (Toy)
bought for my grandaughter aged 2+ years. She has loved this and builds houses and cars and invents games. A toy that has indefinite life-span. I also bought the bigger base plate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Duplo building blocks, 31 Oct 2010
This review is from: LEGO DUPLO 5507: Deluxe Brick Box (Toy)
Great product - in the initial stages colourful blocks for your toddler to play with - learns to put the blocks in the box and take them out. Slowly, the toddler learns how to put the blocks together and it is interesting to watch the different combinations of blocks they come up with. Durable and no worries about pieces being too small to be swallowed.

ARRAY(0xaa82eb88)