5.0 out of 5 stars larger ladies...
Published on 21 Feb 2011 by nicky w

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for beginners
I work at a roller Skating rink so I know about all the different types of Skates, their flaws and qualities.

These Rio Rollers are great for beginner skaters or someone who is just causally skating. Please note that the wheel nuts on these skates protrude over the edge of the skate's wheels and this may mean they are unsafe for some Roller Rinks! Such as if...
Published 9 months ago by Blondie

5.0 out of 5 stars larger ladies..., 21 Feb 2011
As a larger lady (size 26), who finds footwear a constant problem, I bought these with fingers firmly crossed in order to take my kids to the local roller disco. I havent been on skates for about 15 years, and remember it as farily painful even then. However, i wore these for the first time for 2 hours at the disco and was amazed at the comfort of these skates, they were actually more comfortable than the shoes i wore to get there. Fashion wise they have the seal of approval from several of my teenagers friends whom i discovered had ordered the same ones, yet i did not feel at all out of place in them despite the pink wheels which i wasnt sure about.In short if you are looking at these for kids they'll love them, and whilst you're there put in a pair for yourself, it'll be much more fun than just watching!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great stuff thanks, 5 April 2011
these are awesome , not been on skates for 20 yrs but these are great and will be ordering some more =)
they are excatly what was stated they are and all set up and ready to go !

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect in every way!, 28 Mar 2010
S. Lindop (Manchester) - See all my reviews
These roller boots are great! I am a UK size 5 and I ordered UK5 and they fit perfectly, so I would recommend getting your standard shoe size for this make.

They are really well made and look fantastic (correct disco style received), especially the pink wheels and stopper. I haven't owned a pair of roller boots for over 20 years and the biggest difference I have noticed is how quiet they are - back in the day, the ball-bearings made quite a lot of noise. (but at least people could hear you coming!) They are still quite heavy though but you soon get used to this.

I'm enjoying re-living my childhood on these and have ordered some for my 8 year old so at least I've got an excuse to wear them!

5.0 out of 5 stars SFR Rio rolloer disco black/pink roller skates, size 6, 16 Aug 2010
Gaynor (Leicestershire) - See all my reviews
We had the size up from my daughters normal shoe size. Brill fit with some room for growth-just what we wanted. Good quality. Hours of fun at home and at our local roller disco. Prompt delivery service. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Roller skates, 4 Nov 2011
Delivery could not have been quicker! very comfortable, well made, and a cheerful colour.
Granddaughter thrilled with them. Recommend product and service.

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth their money!, 15 Sep 2011
my 11 year old daughter got these for her birthday & hardly every has them off her feet. the boot itself is comfortable, the wheels & stopper haven't worn down with in a month & she has used them on all surfaces. one of the laces has frayed, but the laces are replacable. overall we are very pleased with these skates. they arrived well packaged & quickly .

5.0 out of 5 stars Roller skates, 15 Jan 2011
Bought these for christmas for my 11 year old and she loves them. Really comfortable. Very trendy. Good price as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Successful Xmas present!!, 4 Jan 2014
My 8 year old daughter absolutely loved them, I ordered a size bigger and they fit perfectly. They look amazing and I'm tempted to get myself a pair!! Great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars a kids review!, 5 Nov 2011
WOW! THESE SKATES ARE AMAZING!
I'VE SAVED UP FOR THEM MYSELF AND
THEY ARE SO WORTH THE MONEY!
THEY ARE REALLY COMFY AND COME IN
NORMAL SHOE SIZE, SO IT'S A LOT EASIER!
THEY WOULD MAKE A GREAT PRESENT!

5.0 out of 5 stars love these, 30 Oct 2013
Well made with rubber wheels and retro design, fantastic and comfy. Great riding these, i feel like a child again. Love them.