5.0 out of 5 stars Awesomely fantastic!!!, 28 Feb 2001
By A Customer
I first heard this album while waiting in line (a jolly long one) at the student travel agency at my university. It was worth the wait! well...one good song led to another and very soon, my feet were tapping, the book I was reading was forgotten and my full attention was given to the music in the air. I especially loved the Pink Panther theme! A very cool, jazzy and funky alternative to the original version. As you can tell, the first question to the travel agent was about the title of the CD. Now, I am the proud owner of the ultra cool, ultra relaxing, ultra lounge Cocktail Capers CD. Perfect for my next party !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy music, 29 Nov 2010
Clare Holt - See all my reviews
This is the perfect happy music. Feel miserable and put this on and feel lightened. Feel happy and put this on and swing about the room in ecstasy. Ultimate feel-good.

4.0 out of 5 stars LONGE LIZARD, 3 Jan 2012
P. Hill "Chips" (MIDLANDS,UK.) - See all my reviews
THIS IS THE THIRD IN THE SERIES I HAVE BOUGHT AND HAVE NOT BEEN DISAPPOINTED.GREAT EASY GOING MUSIC WITH A WIDE RANGE OF MUSIC.LOTS OF CUTS I WAS SEEKING SO VERY PLEASED AND WILL CONTINUE TO PURCHASE OTHER TITLES IN THIS SERIES.